Finanazasforex

phillip

Recruit
About one and a half years ago i deposited funds with Finanzasforex

when i logged into my account i would see with the promised returns were posted.
However when i requested a refund of investments. They told me what the requirements were they were all fulfilled more than eight months ago .

They have refused to refund me or even reply to any email.

Have you had anyone with a similar problem ?

HELP! WHAT DO I DO?

About one and a half years ago i deposited funds with Finanzasforex

when i logged into my account i would see with the promised returns were posted.
However when i requested a refund of investments. They told me what the requirements were they were all fulfilled more than eight months ago .

They have refused to refund me or even reply to any email.

Have you had anyone with a similar problem ?

HELP! WHAT DO I DO?

It is known finanzasforex is a Ponzi, be very carefull investing in such companies.

thanks.

Yes Finanzasforex scam me too. I requeste my money in january 2009 and no money was send to me

Ffx News

EN CONCLUSIÓN, NO HAY NINGUNA PRUEBA DE GESTIÓN FRENTE A NINGUNA COMPAÑIA, INSTITUCIÓN, O GOBIERNO POR PARTE DE GERMAN CARDONA SOLER O ALGUNA DE SUS EMPRESAS (Evolution Market Group, PM, CornerFX), CON EL FIN DE RECUPERAR DINEROS BLOQUEADOS.

En USA cualquier demanda es publica y puede ser consultada en Justia Federal District Court Filings and Dockets, y no hay demandas secretas o procesos cerrados al público, lo que si hay es confidencialidad de las pruebas o desarrollo de un caso, pero nunca se oculta al publico una demanda menos si es de interés público

Todo indica que DWB Holding Company si tiene dineros bloqueados en USA, pero GC o EMG no han hecho nada contra este bloqueo ya que no hay evidencia de ninguna acción judicial interpuesta para recuperar o reclamar ese dinero, al parecer solo se uso el bloqueo de DWB Holding Company para justificar el no pago por parte de FFX a sus inversores

For those who dont understand spanish it seems there is no legal actions from EMG or Cardona to recover the so called blocked funds.
Anybody has an idea of that DWB company?I Contacted that lewistein firm but no answer till now.
Too bad they looked sincere at least on screen

Back