1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Finance Forex Income www.ffincome.com

Discussion in 'Scam Alerts' started by waddyman, Feb 11, 2009.

1. waddyman

waddyman Recruit

Made a $1000 investment in company. Seemed reasonable, looked legit..had no complaints about it that I could find.
    DOES NOT EVER RESPOND TO EMAIL OR SUPPORT TICKETS.

I wished to withdraw some funds, and re-invest rest.
    The transaction code necessary for withdrawal was incorrect, they claimed....they will not respond to requests and then demands to provide code, or email a fix to my email account on file.

Any reasonable company would do it...either automated, or a scam. I can review details and re-invest, but not WITHDRAW.

2. Pharaoh

Pharaoh Colonel

3. waddyman

waddyman Recruit

Finance Forex Income

So now what?.....there is nothing whatsoever negative posted online....any chance a legit automated site.
    Seems unlikely, but....

So what can be donenow if a scam?

4. Pharaoh

Pharaoh Colonel

Lack of bad information about an investment is not the same as good information. These HYIPs come and go all the time. They might pay for awhile, but they will walk off with all the money sooner or later.

There are legit account managers, but they don't have websites consisting of 3 plans all set to impossible rates of returns.

http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex...ose-all-your-money-managed-forex-account.html

5. waddyman

waddyman Recruit

Same Url.....supposedly different company!

The company I previously mentioned had their site down on the 13th, and was back today the 14th with a supposedly new site, new company....fun thing is that my username/password were auto inputted when my system recognized the Url.....forexincomefinder.com needless to say, I can't login. I have screnshots of previous comapny site with transaction, earnings, and deposit....shows url clearly as well....same url, supposedly new company.....company is based in US according to whois....what can I do?
    Is there something you can do, or suggest?
    I'd love to do so, as I do have some information, and its not just my word.

6. Pharaoh

Pharaoh Colonel

These scum create "new companies" all the time. It looks like they decided to save a couple of dollars and recycle their website.

Submit their site to FPA's reviews under Managed Forex and tell the world what you think of them. If you are in the USA, report them to IC3.gov