Finanzas Forex - Evolution Market Group

ftamariz

Recruit
I invested money with this company about a year ago. The money was to be avaliable May 09, but they blocked all accounts saying that their investment accounts had been blocked by the US authorities for investigation. It sounds like an "older than 6 months case" but it is not. They have been sending news about the state of the trial saying that "your money will be avaliable next month" but "next month" never comes.
At first they said that they had accounts in the US and in the EU. So, the accounts in the EU had no problems, but after some time not even those were active. Some people had some money labeled "avaliable" in their accounts and that was "retained by the company" with no explanation.
I invested 20K with this company. At the time they blocked the accounts I had almost 10K "avaliable money". When they gave the news that their investment accounts had been blocked by the US authorities for investigation I did a little research to see if it was true. Apparently there is a trial on the way, but they had been giving excuses and no explanations about the situation. Moreover, the accounts are now inaccesible! When you try to log in it tells you that the page is being updated! So the imposibility to contact the company is only about 2 months old.

If someone has some more information on this matter, please post it!

Last edited:
If you've got info on a trial, please post some links to news stories about it.

Overall, this one looks suspiciously like just another HYIP to me.

Files

Yes, I checked that one. I have the other files as well, I am trying to contact the lawyers office from here. Do you think something can be done? (or for the matter) "saved"?
Thanks again

There's no telling if you'll get anything back or not. The best thing to do it to fill out the forms and get as many other victims as possible to also fill them out. The more info the authorities have, the better the chance of hunting down the money.

There's no telling if you'll get anything back or not. The best thing to do it to fill out the forms and get as many other victims as possible to also fill them out. The more info the authorities have, the better the chance of hunting down the money.

Hi again!
More than a year has gone by and we still dont know if we are gonna see any money. I got an email from the district attorney's office sayin that the trial is still on the way.
Is there any way to verify that? Do you have any idea how long these things usually take?
Thanks again for your help

Francisco

Sometimes these things can drag out. In this case, it looks like at least some of the company was offshore, so having to deal with more than one country can make it take longer.

Try to keep in touch with the district attorney's office. They are the ones who have all the information now.

Back