• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss FinanzasForex.com

General discussions of a financial company
Ffx News

EN CONCLUSIÓN, NO HAY NINGUNA PRUEBA DE GESTIÓN FRENTE A NINGUNA COMPAÑIA, INSTITUCIÓN, O GOBIERNO POR PARTE DE GERMAN CARDONA SOLER O ALGUNA DE SUS EMPRESAS (Evolution Market Group, PM, CornerFX), CON EL FIN DE RECUPERAR DINEROS BLOQUEADOS.

En USA cualquier demanda es publica y puede ser consultada en Justia Federal District Court Filings and Dockets, y no hay demandas secretas o procesos cerrados al público, lo que si hay es confidencialidad de las pruebas o desarrollo de un caso, pero nunca se oculta al publico una demanda menos si es de interés público

Todo indica que DWB Holding Company si tiene dineros bloqueados en USA, pero GC o EMG no han hecho nada contra este bloqueo ya que no hay evidencia de ninguna acción judicial interpuesta para recuperar o reclamar ese dinero, al parecer solo se uso el bloqueo de DWB Holding Company para justificar el no pago por parte de FFX a sus inversores

For those who dont understand spanish it seems there is no legal actions from EMG or Cardona to recover the so called blocked funds.
Anybody has an idea of that DWB company?I Contacted that lewistein firm but no answer till now.

Finanzasforex is simply bankrupt!

Hello everyone
I have some man who knows real situation in Finanzasforex company.
They write us that their money and bank account was blocked by in US,but I wanna notice that all investor's capitals increases on Forex Market.
So, finally I wanna to say that one month when Cardona has a largest amount of our money they decided to increase risk level for making more money on Forex and.......it was not their party.They lost the most part of investors money and all this time they try to restore situation and initial capital but us gives information that capitals was blocked and makes us full fools.
I wanna to say one think.Maybe Cardona will back our money but it will takes a lot of time.......approximately six month or one year.

Regards

A HYIP that has withdrawal problems. The odds are that little or none of the money was ever really invested anywhere. Some was used to make payments so that people would feel secure, invest more money, and bring in friends. That's how Ponzi Schemes work.

Finanzas Forex- Cardona

I like to have real news from that affair, to know for example if a lot of people have fill up the CAMPBEL form, when the trial will take place exactly.
The floride attorney in charge of the CARDONA case answered back to me and gave me capital news, you can see them on:
Le blog de finanzasforex-verite.over-blog.com
I wrote to the coordinator of victims Liz Medina, but I don't have answer yet.
so people who have real "verified" news come to my blog or say it here .
Thank you!

As I gave proof that CARDONA was a gangster and was lying all the time, anybody who comes here to say that we must not do anything and wait longer are consider as playing Cardona game if they don't bring Proof of documents reporting on Cardona attitude.

Rumours are not welcome as they all come from CARDONA himself who wish investors just be silent until his trial!

Le Psy - [Bhttp://finanzas-forex-verite.over-blog.com/[/B]

Back