• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Finarix.com (Was BinaryOnline.com)

General discussions of a financial company
Hi there,
Well i have been trading with them for 6 month, till now no issues at all . Would surely recommend you to give them a try.
All the best ;)

Danger dealing with this company

Have serious withdrawal problems, they ask me to make protected trades with'm, I refuse.

I send you the money if you make transactions with us. ( If then else ) condition.
To my country it sounds like blackmail is not it?

I was approached by four staff people,
who tried to convince me to stay with them and make operations protected with earnings till 40-50kper month.
People who think they are gods infallible and say they have 40 analysts available to them when of course will serve only the signals from external professional services.

From that day 2/2 the position on the withdrawal page is still ( pending )

I'm awaiting developments.

Again another employ
Click here to read or submit reviews and ratings for BinaryOnline.com >>

otherwise use this thread ("+ Reply to Thread" button below) to start a LIVE discussion and get responses from our FPA members.
Hi there,
Well i have been trading with them for 6 month, till now no issues at all . Would surely recommend you to give them a try.
All the best ;)

At today binaryonline refuse to withdraw my funds even with blackmail.
I'm very disappointed.

We are now the fifth personal trader who calls me trying my consent for working with himself.
I denied it again, and I urged the support team to honor the withdrawal request, which is carefully denied.
This morning surprise:
on the site I have found the collection request updated from pending to deleted for this reason: WD for postponing next month.
Poor people,
they invited me to take a plane trip to New York for a coffee.
or a Ferrari car as a gift.
They say they are a much bigger company of Bank de Binary, to me it seems a desperate company that know how to deceive people with their flattery, and I must say they are very good, I heard the same speeches by four of them.

I forwarded new withdrawal request, await developments

Very disappointed.

After several reminders.
Yesterday I received the requested sum, now I'm happy.
For what i'm concerned the case is resolved.
It took some time to withdraw but above all BinaryOnline behaved well.
The upgraded site is one of the best, They manage even CFD ... it worth a try.

I am gonna deposit money in binary online.com. any body has bad experience with this broker??
I have a bad experience also with this company. I initially invested 250 usd and added another 5000 usd because the broker name Jonathan Levin convinced me to. I'm new to trading and was not able to do my due diligence. That I regret.

I had been requesting for a refund since Feb 2017 but they refuse to give me back my money. Different rude "managers" keeps on calling me to start trading but I consistently told them that I want to refund my money.

Recently, I filed a complaint to my CC company and Visa is hunting them and filing a chargeback. Binaryonline called me and insisted that I sign a consent letter about the transactions I made with them. They even told me that they are going to bring this to the court.

I ask for their broker license no and company registration to prove that they are legal because that what they are claiming repeatedly but none was provided to me.

There is an ongoing investigation because of the complaint I filed.

I would suggest new investors to do their homework before investing to this company but at the end of the day its still your decision.

I am gonna deposit money in binary online.com. any body has bad experience with this broker??

Hi,
my name is Dragos Stefan Presura. Unfortunately , I have an account with Binaryonline.com. All went well till the moment I put in the withdrawal request - my account balance is 19500 EUR.
It has been a week now since they pass me around - yes, I have chated with them several timea - they keep saying that a manager will call me because as per their rules they need verbal confirmation to process the withdrawal. It has already been a week and they have not called.
I have instructed my lawyer to file formal complains with the Bulgarian authorties (they are registered as a Bulgarian company).
Do not trade with them!

Back