FINARIX previously BINARYONLINE BULAGARIA /MARSHALL ISLANDS

Hi Susie,
I know that they do not confirm any information by email, the question is different, their live chat is disabled and even if you send them any contact request the silence is complete until recently they still responded in some way.
That's why I wanted to know if the same is happening with the rest of the people and if they could test, because if they disappeared everything gets complicated,
best regards
I received an email (standard reply only) from Support @ Finarix yesterday!! It was an irrelevant reply to an email that I sent weeks ago advising them that I had reported them to various Financial Conduct Authorities.
They are obviously still there so far! but beware you will not receive any money from them..This is their SCAM. I suggest again, that you email e.sixt@efri.io and seek their guidance and advice! These criminals must be stopped and it is people like you and I and Andrea62 can all help to do this!!!!

I received an email (standard reply only) from Support @ Finarix yesterday!! It was an irrelevant reply to an email that I sent weeks ago advising them that I had reported them to various Financial Conduct Authorities.
They are obviously still there so far! but beware you will not receive any money from them..This is their SCAM. I suggest again, that you email e.sixt@efri.io and seek their guidance and advice! These criminals must be stopped and it is people like you and I and Andrea62 can all help to do this!!!!
The website is not working from my end, can you confirm?

The website is not working from my end, can you confirm?
It doesn't work here either.
Let's see if on Monday he is reactivated, this has happened in the past.
These gentlemen do what they want and they feel like it, I suggest that you all always keep the terms and conditions that they normally impose and change as they see fit.

It doesn't work here either.
Let's see if on Monday he is reactivated, this has happened in the past.
These gentlemen do what they want and they feel like it, I suggest that you all always keep the terms and conditions that they normally impose and change as they see fit.
Hi RMSSC I have tried right now to log into my account with Finarix previously Binaryonline and I too cannot open the website!!! They are probably doing what they have done in the past that is, change the whole trading platform/website and move on whenever things get too hot for them!!! Last time the changed the name and then the whole format...They are ducking and diving and we have to stop them and get them behind BARS.....Good luck to all of us.....we will win in the end!!!!

The page is active again.
Check if they notice any changes to it.
Terms and conditions, etc ...
best regards

The page is active again.
Check if they notice any changes to it.
Terms and conditions, etc ...
best regards
My trading page is also back and does not appear to be changed. Will have to check through terms and conditions later when I have a spare moment.

invite-fpac.png
The FPA invited the Company to update this discussion on Jan 13, 2020 at 11:11 AM

Back