FINARIX previously BINARYONLINE BULAGARIA /MARSHALL ISLANDS

Hi RMSSC, I urge you to not to give up, all of those people out there who have been subjected to fraud by these gangsters must get together and pursue a course of justice and endeavor to get these individuals behind bars! and our monies returned. Refer to thread from Oscarra above and contact Elfrieda Sixt, which is what I intend to do, and let us start the process of elimination of Binaryonline/Finarix (new name) immediately. I will not rest until they are stopped and convicted!!

Hello, I read this forum today, I am Italian and sorry for the translation with google, but I wanted to add to the ranks of cheated by this company, in these days I will make a complaint to the police of my country, please can you give me useful information from provide for complaint? Later I will expose my labor that lasts since 2017 and that by reading these things I am highly ashamed of my good faith given to this company.
thank you

I have now read the notice in the header because I have just registered, I just want to report the big scam I am undergoing and the life ruined by these criminals, I only ask who I can contact and get information for a complaint from my country.
thank you

I have now read the notice in the header because I have just registered, I just want to report the big scam I am undergoing and the life ruined by these criminals, I only ask who I can contact and get information for a complaint from my country.
thank you
Hi Andrea62, I suggest you contact this email and report your story e.sixt@efri.io They will contact you promptly and advise you how to proceed. This is what I have done today! Good Luck. We must get these scumbags prosecuted and in Jail. Susie B.

I was wondering if any of you have tried to contact Finarix in the last 3 weeks.
I've sent several emails to their support and got no response, including Livechat is disabled.
If anyone has tried to contact them please kindly say if they have had a reply, I would suggest that everyone send an email to check if there is any kind of reply.
I suspect these people have disappeared from the map, their silence is enormous.
Best regards
Ronald M. Cohen

I was wondering if any of you have tried to contact Finarix in the last 3 weeks.
I've sent several emails to their support and got no response, including Livechat is disabled.
If anyone has tried to contact them please kindly say if they have had a reply, I would suggest that everyone send an email to check if there is any kind of reply.
I suspect these people have disappeared from the map, their silence is enormous.
Best regards
Ronald M. Cohen
My experience with Binaryonlin/Finarix is that they do not and will not respond to any email via a return email, they will not commit any info in WRITING.They would call me when necessary, this is, before, I advised them that I was blowing the lid off their scam. My account on the platform is still available to view on their website, I have not traded since end Sept.19 after they had manipulated and defrauded 99% of my funds!! We must pursue them and bring them to court.. Suggest you contact e.sixt@efri.io to put your case on record and receive advice on the way forward to help prosecute the Scumbags..

Hi Susie,
I know that they do not confirm any information by email, the question is different, their live chat is disabled and even if you send them any contact request the silence is complete until recently they still responded in some way.
That's why I wanted to know if the same is happening with the rest of the people and if they could test, because if they disappeared everything gets complicated,
best regards

Hi Andrea62, I suggest you contact this email and report your story e.sixt@efri.io They will contact you promptly and advise you how to proceed. This is what I have done today! Good Luck. We must get these scumbags prosecuted and in Jail. Susie B.
thanks can you tell me more about the email you sent me? tomorrow I also go to the Italian police to see if I can make the report

Best regards
Ronald M. Cohen
I should be in contact via email with a certain Steward Poles that I last heard on Monday January 6th but when I asked him to make me an amount of the investment but since then I have never heard from him.

I should be in contact via email with a certain Steward Poles that I last heard on Monday January 6th but when I asked him to make me an amount of the investment but since then I have never heard from him.
I am sad to say that you will not hear from them again because you have now asked for a withdrawal and they do not give you your money! This is their scam. I suggest you follow up and contact via email e.sixt@efri.io
and discuss the way forward with them. You have to make this move in order to assist them in building up a case against these criminals!

Back