Finarix (Zolarex Ltd)

RMSSC

Recruit
My name is Rui, my English is not fluent, so I apologize immensely if the text is not the best one.
I am literally between the sword and the wall.
I opened an account at BinaryOnline on 10/05/2017, now called Finarix, totally unaware of the Forex market and much less of the scammers out there.
I let myself be carried away by ambition and easy money, I was a perfect idiot and to this day I still punish myself for it.
My shame, my stupidity and my indecision have led me to try to negotiate with these gentlemen to this day, but to no avail, basically they get into a strategy to buy me time not to withdraw.
My health, family and financial problems have been terrible since I sadly realised I was being cheated.
However, unlike most Forex accounts, my account after a bad period in which I didn't notice anything about this market, performed very well, something that this broker certainly didn't want to happen.
I started this account with 250€ until reaching 22850€ of investment, after being fooled with a bonus and blackmailed and psychological torture by numerous people of that company to invest money if I wanted to make withdrawals, how could I be so stupid, don't forgive me for that.
Until 3 months ago, my account was being traded for a software called "Algotrader", my account until the termination of the contract with the software reached more than € 257,197, started with about € 140,000 through manual trades.
However, according to the person who allegedly is or was managing my account "Mr. Jim Holt", to complete the the endless turnover (they started with the bonus 30 times and then demanded the bonus 60 times), i needed to make more than 480 lots in order to make a withdrawal.
Obviously I did everything to achieve this and concluded within six weeks 1005.50 lots, with my account reaching Balance of € 381,059.88 and an equity of € 346,240.42, I had open positions in the amount of -34346,42 euros.
Two withdrawals of € 20,000 each were requested in June.
It was at this moment and after a number of emails sent to the support team, finance department and Mr. "Jim Holt", wanting to know why they were taking so long to process the withdrawal that I was contacted by "Jim Holt", this warned me that I had made a lot of money in a short time and made lots of lots, warning me that my account was going to be analysed in detail.
They did so for the third time in the history of my account (Under investigation).
I was contacted again by Mr. "Jim Holt" and to my amazement he tells me that I practiced scalping on my account, he sent me an email with 9 trades, 3 of which I made a profit in less than 1 minute and 6 trades placed by my error and closed immediately afterwards without any positive or negative result (0). It should be noted that in about 6 weeks I made 593 trades.
It follows that they forced me to close all the trades I had open in the negative amount of € 34346.42 (24 trades), as well as they removed (stole) from my account all the profit obtained in this period in the amount of € 89,240.42 and they warned not to negotiate further until otherwise ordered by them, something that I no longer do until today, because the fear of further reprisals is predictable.
Regarding trades that closed in less than a minute, they had a take profit of 30 pips, having explained to Mr. "Jim", that it was impossible to predict or prevent Gaps.
Regarding the remaining six trades, I explained that it was a mistake in inserting the pairs and that it did not cause any harm to anyone (I remember that I made 1005.5 lots when I only needed 474.79 lots).
Since June 16, 2020, I have had no response to the emails I send almost every day to contact me. In these emails I ask several questions that Mr. "Jim Holt" has not even answered me by phone, namely the definition of scalping and obviously when I can go back to making trades on what I already consider a puppet account.
It is evident and clear that I will be facing a large-scale fraud, where financial crime prevails and above all there is also a crime of psychological torture that I think has never been mentioned in the FPA and that affects everyone who claims their rights here.
We cannot forget that taking into account Article 5 of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights and Article 7 of the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights, which determine that no one will be subjected to torture or to cruel, inhuman or degrading treatment or punishment. So we are facing a crime that can be perfectly prosecuted by the United Nations.
I reinforce that all this treatment given by Zolarex Ltd. (Finarix / Binaryonline), had caused me irreparable health problems.
So I asked the FPA to intercede on my behalf to somehow withdraw the money I have at that broker, as the damage to my health is irreparable and priceless.
I attach some images for everyone to have an idea of what I'm talking about.
Best Regards,
RMSSC

Attachments

• Algotrader Account.pdf
    99.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Manual trades since 05_05_2020.pdf
    275.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Platform Finarix Actual Balance.pdf
    244.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Scalping Trades.pdf
    122.3 KB · Views: 2
  • Terms and Conditions.pdf
    166.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Transfer Algo to Finarix (MT4).pdf
    73.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Withdrawal tentative.pdf
    101.6 KB · Views: 0

FxMaster

Lt. Colonel
My name is Rui, my English is not fluent, so I apologize immensely if the text is not the best one.
I am literally between the sword and the wall.
I opened an account at BinaryOnline on 10/05/2017, now called Finarix, totally unaware of the Forex market and much less of the scammers out there.
I let myself be carried away by ambition and easy money, I was a perfect idiot and to this day I still punish myself for it.
My shame, my stupidity and my indecision have led me to try to negotiate with these gentlemen to this day, but to no avail, basically they get into a strategy to buy me time not to withdraw.
My health, family and financial problems have been terrible since I sadly realised I was being cheated.
However, unlike most Forex accounts, my account after a bad period in which I didn't notice anything about this market, performed very well, something that this broker certainly didn't want to happen.
I started this account with 250€ until reaching 22850€ of investment, after being fooled with a bonus and blackmailed and psychological torture by numerous people of that company to invest money if I wanted to make withdrawals, how could I be so stupid, don't forgive me for that.
Until 3 months ago, my account was being traded for a software called "Algotrader", my account until the termination of the contract with the software reached more than € 257,197, started with about € 140,000 through manual trades.
However, according to the person who allegedly is or was managing my account "Mr. Jim Holt", to complete the the endless turnover (they started with the bonus 30 times and then demanded the bonus 60 times), i needed to make more than 480 lots in order to make a withdrawal.
Obviously I did everything to achieve this and concluded within six weeks 1005.50 lots, with my account reaching Balance of € 381,059.88 and an equity of € 346,240.42, I had open positions in the amount of -34346,42 euros.
Two withdrawals of € 20,000 each were requested in June.
It was at this moment and after a number of emails sent to the support team, finance department and Mr. "Jim Holt", wanting to know why they were taking so long to process the withdrawal that I was contacted by "Jim Holt", this warned me that I had made a lot of money in a short time and made lots of lots, warning me that my account was going to be analysed in detail.
They did so for the third time in the history of my account (Under investigation).
I was contacted again by Mr. "Jim Holt" and to my amazement he tells me that I practiced scalping on my account, he sent me an email with 9 trades, 3 of which I made a profit in less than 1 minute and 6 trades placed by my error and closed immediately afterwards without any positive or negative result (0). It should be noted that in about 6 weeks I made 593 trades.
It follows that they forced me to close all the trades I had open in the negative amount of € 34346.42 (24 trades), as well as they removed (stole) from my account all the profit obtained in this period in the amount of € 89,240.42 and they warned not to negotiate further until otherwise ordered by them, something that I no longer do until today, because the fear of further reprisals is predictable.
Regarding trades that closed in less than a minute, they had a take profit of 30 pips, having explained to Mr. "Jim", that it was impossible to predict or prevent Gaps.
Regarding the remaining six trades, I explained that it was a mistake in inserting the pairs and that it did not cause any harm to anyone (I remember that I made 1005.5 lots when I only needed 474.79 lots).
Since June 16, 2020, I have had no response to the emails I send almost every day to contact me. In these emails I ask several questions that Mr. "Jim Holt" has not even answered me by phone, namely the definition of scalping and obviously when I can go back to making trades on what I already consider a puppet account.
It is evident and clear that I will be facing a large-scale fraud, where financial crime prevails and above all there is also a crime of psychological torture that I think has never been mentioned in the FPA and that affects everyone who claims their rights here.
We cannot forget that taking into account Article 5 of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights and Article 7 of the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights, which determine that no one will be subjected to torture or to cruel, inhuman or degrading treatment or punishment. So we are facing a crime that can be perfectly prosecuted by the United Nations.
I reinforce that all this treatment given by Zolarex Ltd. (Finarix / Binaryonline), had caused me irreparable health problems.
So I asked the FPA to intercede on my behalf to somehow withdraw the money I have at that broker, as the damage to my health is irreparable and priceless.
I attach some images for everyone to have an idea of what I'm talking about.
Best Regards,
RMSSC
I would advise contacting Bulgarian authorities since Finarix claims to have a registration number in Bulgaria. Let me know If I can help you with anything else.