• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Fincrossfx.net

Claims to be part of an unnamed financial company based in Switzerland and under Swiss regulation.

"Fincrossfx is a financial agent of Swiss-based Company well known in financial market fully regulated and controlled in its activities by Polyreg, the authority which supervises financial institutions in Switzerland and which is subject to federal authority supervision of financial market supervision FINMA."

I recommend asking them which well known Swiss-based company they are talking about. If they can name one, I recommend checking this with both the company named and FINMA.

I'm surprised that a website of a Swiss company only appears in English and contains so many typos. I'm also surprised that despite claiming to have other offices in many places, their contact phone number is in Armenia. Then again, before they added domain privacy, the phone number on their domain registration were Armenian, and is the same as one of their current contact numbers..

Registrant Name: Haik Espina
Registrant Organization: Fincrossdx
Registrant Street: Secretario Coloma 27 2.2
Registrant City: Bcn
Registrant State/Province: ES-CT
Registrant Postal Code: 08025
Registrant Country: ES
Registrant Phone: +374.55424273
Registrant Phone Ext.:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext.:
Registrant Email: hayk7eg@gmail.com

There is no physical address on the website. Are you ready to send your money on an exploration into the unknown?

They work with HantecMarkets ( good thing , because are regulated broker by FCA with additional scheme protection ) and Tier1Fx , so my money are safe :) .
And I see that presented on their website myfxbook and fxstat link for the systems . I wait to see if anybody are already investment with this managed account

They work with HantecMarkets ( good thing , because are regulated broker by FCA with additional scheme protection ) and Tier1Fx , so my money are safe :) .
And I see that presented on their website myfxbook and fxstat link for the systems . I wait to see if anybody are already investment with this managed account

They?
It looks more like a one man "company" to me...

Hantec or FCA won't help if you invest your money in some bad EA's
http://www.fxstat.com/performances/view/HYBRID-FX1-66280

[URL]https://es.linkedin.com/in/haikespinagalstyan

Trader & Account Manager
HK Secure Trading
enero de 2012 – julio de 2012 (7 meses)
-Management accounts with different brokers, different fees.
-Full transparency with our investors.
-We have different types of trading strategies.
-Monthly earnings from 10% to 40% NET monthly. :eek: :confused:
No way!
https://es.linkedin.com/in/haikespinagalstyan
[/URL]

A friend of mine asked them to come here in the forum to tell us a few words, this is the answer received from them:

"
We are a product of Swiss Regulated entity which is regulated by the FINMA. In order to work and get more info Our clients need to be invest at least 50.000$.
The website have been created by Haik Espina Galstyan who is managing the website.
The performance is transparent and VERIFIED accounts on the website with FXSTAT and MYFXBOOK links.
Everything is there. there is Nothing to Hide.
For more information we will be happy to assist you "

We are a product of Swiss Regulated entity which is regulated by the FINMA. In order to work and get more info Our clients need to be invest at least 50.000$.
The website have been created by Haik Espina Galstyan who is managing the website.
The performance is transparent and VERIFIED accounts on the website with FXSTAT and MYFXBOOK links.
Everything is there. there is Nothing to Hide.
For more information we will be happy to assist you

Not everything is there. I don't see the name & address of the
"Swiss-based Company well known in financial market"

And they are verified DEMO accounts, not real.

Pay $50,000 before finding out who their claimed FINMA connection is? No thanks!

I recommend anyone solicited by them ask FINMA for an opinion.

I have not come across fincrossfx.net. But, after going through the above given information since there is not proof of their real existence it is not worth to risk our hard earned money.

I have not come across fincrossfx.net. But, after going through the above given information since there is not proof of their real existence it is not worth to risk our hard earned money.
That is right as we have many other firms with real existence and regulated so we should not be going for any ghost company or any non-regulated companies.

I had no experience to work with them . One can try any new broker or company to see their services. I think if they are working good with managed accounts we can get benefits. I will do trading with low deposit ti check their reliability as they claim . Regulated companies are worthy and safe rather than working with fake companies.

Back