• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Finexo.com (Lead Capital Markets)

General discussions of a financial company
Company is not reliable

I began to negotiate with it about 2 months, I am already negotiating to 3 years and never had problems compolataforma the primeiroproblema I found was in recession evalores d, contacted me regarding my request to withdraw the request aopós 2 weeks, and guess what? ! the platform had the following error: "out of negotiations," the spreeds began climbing, I contacted the support account manager oo disseramq uequando and I should ask what happened to close the company, but in the second case, it happened that neither manager and even online support were available,And again the same problem, finally, after 2 weeks I could contact,had a loss of U.S. $ 1900.00 with this company, I osprints screens of error for those who want it so requests. and the manager? simply disappeared. We commend, to negotiate with Finexo.

glad to trade with finexo

I am happy to be a trader in finexo ,.this company care about me and my account to see it . growing every month....thank you finexo..and special thanks for my perfect acc.manager...fadi

cuidado scam son unos chorizos mangantes

tened cuidado con estos de finexos, scam scam scam son unos mangantes.

Back