Finexo Forex Trade Investment 100% Geniune and Good SPAM for a HYIP.

Finexo Forex Trade

Banned HYIP Spammer
Finexo Forex Trade Investment is a private investment program, backed by Gold, Forex, Bonds, Stocks trading, and investments in various funds and activities all over the world using Ponzi methods. Our mission is to provide our investors with a great opportunity for losing all their funds by investing as prudently as possible in various arenas to gain impossibly high rates in return. We do have a reliable and profitable source of real net income for us, based on the real fake investment from the real fake market.

Finexo Forex Trade Investment is a well built investment portal, which provides secured, safe and 100% guaranteed investment environment to make us money by taking funds away to all people over the world. We built very secured system to ensure that users have the best time of investing with no fear since we know you are gullible.

Finexo Forex Trade provides invaluable help getting scammed to investors all over the world guaranteeing no safety and high profitability of their investments. We created an extremely secure investment system to allow our clients enjoy themselves and don’t be afraid for their money since we will take it all. Finexo sets a high value on trust and long-standing relationships with our investors to make scamming more money from them easier. We take into account all your wishes and comments and are glad to impart our broad experience and deep knowledge in return for all your money. And we work diligently to ensure the security and profitability of your investment in our scam, hile pretending that we are considering investor's interests as our highest priority.

For More Details Please Visit: FINEXO FOREX TRADE HYIP SCAM

Ooooohh. :eek:oh:

Let's see. 2% per trading day. If I reinvest and compound that for a year (about 220 trading days), that would be 1.02^220. That comes to about 77 times my initial investment. If I stay with you guys for 5 more years, that's 77^5, which comes to about 2.7 BILLION times my initial investment.

If this was real, President Obama would stick a billion into your fund, balance the budget in a few years, pay off the national debt in a few more, and could reduce the retirement age for US workers to 25 years old by the end of his second term (he'd get re-elected by a landslide once he shares this idea with the public).

Of course, the sad, hard reality is that THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS FREE MONEY!

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...959-ponzi-schemes-hyips-free-money-traps.html

Say no to HYIPS. Just say no.

I was more impressed to see that they could say nothing (well actually only one thing) and yet it took them three paragraphs in their spam to do it.

Back