Finpari.com scam artists...

Westiewill

Recruit
Hello I had depoisted $5000 to open a gold trading account at finpari. I had made about $10,000 in successful trades and requested them deposit the initial $5000 I put in back on my credit card, and the guy at the livechat there said my turnover was too low and I needed to make 20,000$ in trades to qualify for my $5000 payout. A week later I hit that turnover amount and put in $5000 withdrawal in the system and finpari website says one hour guaranteed payout. I waited hours no withdrawal back on my cc was made. Emailed customer support and they did not answer me for days so I kept trading and trying to make more withdrawals without any luck and ended up losing all of my money in the account then they finally contact me when I have no money I was pissed off they could not make the withdrawals back to my cc and basically said sorry your money is gone and wouldn't do anything. So I called my credit company and explained them the situation and successfully issued a charge back so I got my money back from my credit card, after doing this the company contacted me and threatened to report me to the IRS ( why would they need to. I never made money with them so why would I report I made money to the tax man) I ignored them but just last week the credit company calls me and says the company called them and gave them some information so they had to overturn the charge back now I owe them money ;( I explained them that the company is a scam. They said I can re appeal they gave me a month. They said they want two signed letters from legitimate binary/forex trading companies that take MasterCard as a merchant explaining that finpari is a scam company and if I get that they will give me my money back. Can anyone help me with this. Would be greatly appreciated. If anyone can help me PM me and I will give you my email to communicate. Thank you everyone for reading this hope to get helped out

You need to go over your trade history and observe quotes of strike/closing prices and compare them to Reuters. So far all you have evidence of is that Finpari took questionably long to process withdrawals from your account. Perhaps you can give the dates your withdrawals were not processed, and if any members have a Finpari account and made a successful withdrawal during that same time period, you have something to go by.

Without more evidence you might have a hard time proving that it wasn't simply yourself who was a danger to your own money all along.

If you still haven't made any screenshots of your account, please do this. Download or print your trading history together with the dates of withdrawal requests.
Have you applied for a bonus and if yes, what was the amount?

When did you make these credit card deposits?
about two months ago. My credit card company gave me until the 30th of this month to appeal. I'm currently working with someone to help me retrieve those funds back
Basically they want two signed letters from a legitmate options broker that uses mastercard as a merchant explaining that finpari is a scam etc
Then they will issue the chargeback to my acct

If you still haven't made any screenshots of your account, please do this. Download or print your trading history together with the dates of withdrawal requests.
Have you applied for a bonus and if yes, what was the amount?
They locked me out of my account before I could make any screen shots

They locked me out of my account before I could make any screen shots

This is why you should always make screenshots!
1. If you can prove that you've requested a withdrawal and it had not been processed within an hour or two, this could be really helpful for your bank in the parley with MasterCard. Basically, you don't own them money because you've requested a withdrawal worth $5,000 ( the sum of your initial deposit ) and it had not been processed. Since you claim that you've reached the turnover, we believe that your account was deposited via own funds only and no bonuses have been added. Correct me if I am wrong.

2. Inform your bank that your account has been terminated ( or locked, I don't know how these scammers call it ).

3. Contact SpotOption ( the platform provider ) at www.spotoption.com and ask them whether it will be possible to send you a signed letter that Finpari is using some unfriendly terms and had not succeeded in meeting their own terms in the part of 1-hour withdrawal guarantee for Gold accounts.

4. For other platforms, check here: http://www.spotoption.com/brands/
I do recommend that you don't open any new accounts if asked! One of the most stable brands for BO are HotForex and RoboForex, you can check their BO platforms at the website link provided above. They may agree to provide you with such letters.

A sad story. It seems finpari was using an old dealer bucket shop tactic of delaying payout because they thought the probability of you blowing your account (principal and profit) was very high. You proved them right. You obviously now realise you should've asked the FPA forum for advice as soon as your initial withdrawal request was refused etc.outcomes; there is an expectation in cases like this that the trader should attempt to mitigate any potential adverse outcome. To continue to risk your equity with the hope of making a nice pile of profit certainly isn't an effort to reduce potentially harmful consequences.

As I implied earlier, finpari probably expected you to blow your account if they could prevent you from withdrawing funds for a while which means you were taking some large risks; there is nothing wrong with taking a large risk as long as the trader is willing to accept the downside.

There is nothing good about a dealer who wants the trader to lose money in order to profit. I think finpari are disgusting for using this tactic but at the end of the day no one forced you to continue to risk your equity for profit. Had you not continued to trade you'd have a case.

Accept responsibility, make a debit under the heading "education expense" then move on.

A sad story. It seems finpari was using an old dealer bucket shop tactic of delaying payout because they thought the probability of you blowing your account (principal and profit) was very high. You proved them right. You obviously now realise you should've asked the FPA forum for advice as soon as your initial withdrawal request was refused etc.outcomes; there is an expectation in cases like this that the trader should attempt to mitigate any potential adverse outcome. To continue to risk your equity with the hope of making a nice pile of profit certainly isn't an effort to reduce potentially harmful consequences.

As I implied earlier, finpari probably expected you to blow your account if they could prevent you from withdrawing funds for a while which means you were taking some large risks; there is nothing wrong with taking a large risk as long as the trader is willing to accept the downside.

There is nothing good about a dealer who wants the trader to lose money in order to profit. I think finpari are disgusting for using this tactic but at the end of the day no one forced you to continue to risk your equity for profit. Had you not continued to trade you'd have a case.

Accept responsibility, make a debit under the heading "education expense" then move on.

good point these are exactly the tactics of brokers, once u have delay, STOP, post here everyone will help you, however if they close yr account and they become uncontactable then you have every right for your chargeback in its totality.

Finpari is really a scam? I have just opened an account and deposited USD250 with them and they have given me a USD 250 bonus...I am trying very hard to reach the turnover amount hoping that I can withdraw my initial deposit...have anyone successfully withdraw money from Finpari? so worried about my USD 250 which is my hard earned money..

I have tried Highlow and IQ option, both no withdrawal issue..now I am very regret to try Finpari...

Back