Finpari SCAMMERS!! CRIMINALS! ANOTHER NEW THIEF IN BINARYOPTION

Osa there is no honest binary options brokers ,the "BIGs" 24option and topoption manipulating prices to make you lose , the others binary brokers steal your initial deposit and do not pay you, I work with FOREX and I'm glad, YOUR strategy only works with options ?

Yes for options.. Been thinking of forex lately need to get a good education on that asap!

yes got scamming too in my profit , they bloked my IP also they won't repley @ any email , support always offline , that really sad to see this fu***g **** broker scamming people , so beware guys , the only thing they work on is to take money deposit in that broker.

I will file a case against them in fpa. I have already reported to several authorities.

DEAR FRIENDS, PLEASE LET ANY NEW TRADERS KNOW ABOUT THESE FINPARI SCAMMERS. THEY ARE NOTHING BUT THIEVES. THEY PRETEND TO BE SCOTTISH OR FINNISH BUT THEY ARE ALL EITHER RUSSIAN CRIMINALS |OR EASTERN EUROPEAN CRIMINALS. I MADE $1200 IN ONE DAY AND WHEN I WANTED TO WITHDRAW MY MONEY THEY NEVER RESPONDED BACK AND WOULD NOT TAKE MY CALL. I JUST CAN'T BELIEVE THEY ARE ALLOWED TO HAVE ENTERED THE U.S. MARKET IN FIRST PLACE SINCE THE ARE NOT REGULATED!! THEY SHOULD BE BROUGHT TO COURT, THEY ARE THIEVES!! THEIR ACTUAL TRADING PLATFORM DATA IS INACCURATE COMPARED TO THEIR CHART LIVE DATA WHEN YOU COMPARE THEIR CURRENCY DATA. PLEASE, CLOSE YOUR ACCOUNTS, DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY TO THESE CRIMINALS, LET OTHERS KNOW ABOUT THESE THIEVES AND WARN THEM!

DEAR FRIENDS, PLEASE LET ANY NEW TRADERS KNOW ABOUT THESE FINPARI SCAMMERS. THEY ARE NOTHING BUT THIEVES. THEY PRETEND TO BE SCOTTISH OR FINNISH BUT THEY ARE ALL EITHER RUSSIAN CRIMINALS |OR EASTERN EUROPEAN CRIMINALS. I MADE $1200 IN ONE DAY AND WHEN I WANTED TO WITHDRAW MY MONEY THEY NEVER RESPONDED BACK AND WOULD NOT TAKE MY CALL. I JUST CAN'T BELIEVE THEY ARE ALLOWED TO HAVE ENTERED THE U.S. MARKET IN FIRST PLACE SINCE THE ARE NOT REGULATED!! THEY SHOULD BE BROUGHT TO COURT, THEY ARE THIEVES!! THEIR ACTUAL TRADING PLATFORM DATA IS INACCURATE COMPARED TO THEIR CHART LIVE DATA WHEN YOU COMPARE THEIR CURRENCY DATA. PLEASE, CLOSE YOUR ACCOUNTS, DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY TO THESE CRIMINALS, LET OTHERS KNOW ABOUT THESE THIEVES AND WARN THEM!

Please open your own thread with full details about your case in scam folder.

It is rather strange to read such things about finpari. I did not personally worked with them, but friend of mine from US worked and everything was ok, without problem, you are talking about. and for me personally, comments written above are weird because I'm more than confident that such a large company will not risk its reputation due to $ 1,000

No, not just to share with his experience. I was thinking to gain some money in line with binary options trading. I have looked through lot of information about different brokers and choose Finpari cause of their experience, reputation, etc

Maybe you should read this...

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/guilty-case-2015-029-osa-vs-finpari-com.38839/

How would you like to have your profits confiscated because your broker stopped working with your country.

Did you know that Finpari is unregulated? Here's what their live chat said when I asked...

Bill: What regulator is Finpari under?

Finpari: Our company complies with European Union regulation standards. We are also are regulated by payment systems (banks, PayPal etc)

Bill: So you aren't registered with any regulator?

Finpari: At the moment, yes

Ok! Thank you for such kind of information. I really appreciate it. However I will try to do my best and gain my own experince cooperating with Finapari, cause it ia the only broker who works in line with paypal system. Moreover I will share my experience with you. Wish me a lack!

Back