Finpari SCAMMERS!! CRIMINALS! ANOTHER NEW THIEF IN BINARYOPTION

Ok! Thank you for such kind of information. I really appreciate it. However I will try to do my best and gain my own experince cooperating with Finapari, cause it ia the only broker who works in line with paypal system. Moreover I will share my experience with you. Wish me a lack!

It took me 10 seconds on Google to find another binary bucketshop that takes client money via PayPal.

No one needs to wish you a lack. You already have one or more of these.

If you are a shill (aka lackey) of Finpari, being paid to post false praise, then you have a complete lack of ethics.

On the other hand, if you really are gullible enough to flush your money down the toilet after what the SEC and CFTC said about binaries, after what happened to Osa, and after AsstMod showed that Finpari is totally unregulated, I think you already have a different lack. A lack of common sense. Soon, you'll also have another lack. That would would be a lack of your deposit money. When this happens, I will be happy to offer my lack of sympathy for your self-inflicted loss.

DONT WANT TO PAY MY $1146.37, I CANT LOG IN AGAIN, THEY LOCKED IT.

FINPARI COMPLIANCE VERIFIED AND APPROVED MY DOCUMENT, THEY SENT AN EMAIL TO THAT EFFECT, STATING MY DOCUMENTS HAVE BEEN VERIFIED AND APPROVED. IT WAS MY NIGERIAN NATIONAL IDENTITY CARD I SENT, IT SHOWED I AM A NIGERIAN, YOU VERIFIED AND APPROVED IT, AFTER TRADING FOR DAYS AND MADE PROFIT BECAUSE I ASKED FOR WITHDRAWAL ON WEDNESDAY FOR $347, IT WAS APPROVED, I ASKED FOR THE A WITHDRAWAL FOR $500 THE FOLLOWING DAY(YESTERDAY) AFTER TRADING SUCCESSFULLY AND THATS WHERE THE STORY BEGAN, TELLING ME – “Unfortunately due to regulatory restrictions for operations in Nigeria, we have to terminate your trading account. Based on terms and conditions, all trading activity was canceled and invested trading deposit was returned back to your account. As soon as operational ban will be removed for your location, you will be notified” .. ALL THESE WHEN I STARTED MAKING PROFITS, AND BECAUSE OF THE FACT THAT I ASKED FOR WITHDRAWAL TWO DAYS IN A ROLL. THEY WANT TO KEEP MY PROFITS AND ONLY SEND MY DEPOSIT OF $250. NEVER!!!!
1. I READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BEFORE REGISTERING, NOTHING OF SUCH WAS STATED IN THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, https://www.finpari.com/terms I HAVE TAKEN ALL SCREENSHOTS OF THEIR TERMS AND CONDITIONS FROM A – Z INCASE THEY WANT TO QUICKLY RE-EDIT TO SOOTHE THIER CRIMINAL ACT.
2.FINPARI COMPLIANCE VERIFIED AND APPROVED MY DOCUMENTS(NIGERIAN NATIONAL ID CARD THAT SHOWED I AM NIGERIAN) BEFORE I WENT AHEAD TO DEPOSIT. WHY DID THEY APPROVE THE FIRST WITHDRAWAL IF THEY DONT ACCEPT NIGERIA, WHY IS IT THAT, WHEN I REQUESTED FOR ANOTHER WITHDRAWAL THE NEXT DAY THEY ARE COMING UP WITH THIS, ESPECIALLY BECAUSE THE AMOUNT IS BIGGER THAN THE FIRST?
3. WHICH REGULATORY RESTRICTIONS ARE THEY TALKING ABOUT?

4. THEY ACCEPTED MY NIGERIA CARD WHEN DEPOSITING NO RESTRICTIONS, TIME FOR WITHDRAWALS STORIES BEGAN

THEY SHOULD SEND MY $1146.37 AND STOP SCAMMING PEOPLE THEIR MONEY..

DONT TRADE WITH THIS BROKER, THEY ARE THIEVES, YOU WONT GET YOUR PROFITS.. THEY ARE SCAM, UNTIL THEY RETURN MY FULL MONEY $1146.37 THEY ARE SCAM AND THIEVES..

Hi, Osa...

My name is Guanwen and I am wondering if you have an update to this. Because I have just joined last night and made a deposit of $250.00.

I've only made a few trades. Didn't get to gain much money because it was very late and I had to go to work today.

I only knew about this when I came home from work and was about to go to Finpari (typed up the name on Google) when I saw the search query came up with several options. One of them being 'Finpari scam'. That caught my attention. I am new to trading so I never know what to watch out for when it comes to online trading.

Needless to say, I followed the 'Finpari scam' trail and that led me to this website. More specifically to your thread. With all the evidence and all the votes, I'm really nervous. You can see from the attached screenshots that I have only made $33 to my name. And I have asked a whole bunch of questions. Though they may be important for me, but the most important question was the one you mentioned here, about the license.

My personal account manager says I can trade from any mobile device, and yet when I tried using their app from Apple, it says I have to be in Switzerland to be able to use it.

I have yet to upload my passport and/or utility bill/bank statement to the website to verify. Though I know I must do that in order for any possible withdrawal to happen.

Please let me know what you did. It's been a year and a month since your thread posted here.

Thanks a lot!

Guanwen

Attachments

• Finpari trade screenshot.jpg
    Finpari trade screenshot.jpg
    329.3 KB · Views: 1
  • convo with Acct Mngr Finpari.jpg
    convo with Acct Mngr Finpari.jpg
    547.2 KB · Views: 1
  • Finpari Regulated.jpg
    Finpari Regulated.jpg
    247.5 KB · Views: 1
DEAR FRIENDS, PLEASE LET ANY NEW TRADERS KNOW ABOUT THESE FINPARI SCAMMERS. THEY ARE NOTHING BUT THIEVES. THEY PRETEND TO BE SCOTTISH OR FINNISH BUT THEY ARE ALL EITHER RUSSIAN CRIMINALS |OR EASTERN EUROPEAN CRIMINALS. I MADE $1200 IN ONE DAY AND WHEN I WANTED TO WITHDRAW MY MONEY THEY NEVER RESPONDED BACK AND WOULD NOT TAKE MY CALL. I JUST CAN'T BELIEVE THEY ARE ALLOWED TO HAVE ENTERED THE U.S. MARKET IN FIRST PLACE SINCE THE ARE NOT REGULATED!! THEY SHOULD BE BROUGHT TO COURT, THEY ARE THIEVES!! THEIR ACTUAL TRADING PLATFORM DATA IS INACCURATE COMPARED TO THEIR CHART LIVE DATA WHEN YOU COMPARE THEIR CURRENCY DATA. PLEASE, CLOSE YOUR ACCOUNTS, DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY TO THESE CRIMINALS, LET OTHERS KNOW ABOUT THESE THIEVES AND WARN THEM!

Is there any support you can provide? I have just opened an account with them last night. After reading Osa's thread, I am really nervous about this.

If you have any evidence to provide, please attach the screenshot and an update on your $1200. What happened since? It's been two months. Any new updates? Please share. Thanks!

Guanwen

Attachments

• Finpari trade screenshot.jpg
    Finpari trade screenshot.jpg
    329.3 KB · Views: 0
Fifteen years of prison time for Cents Project Inc and Maxym Morozov that horrible Ukraine criminal programmer - thief and his entourage would be too lenient.

Back