• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss FinproTrading.com

General discussions of a financial company
I was trying to check their site but it is not loading for me. As I suggest about investing in any fund management service is to do your own research and then own the responsibility of your decisions and money.

Website view like as profesional company, reading some review about this broker included as good trading server with fast execution, will helpful for scalping that usually will open and close order at short time and made many trades daily

FinPro is top rated by BabyPips for US Forex Traders going offshore. I've been using them with 200:1 leverage ECN account with a $20k USD account and have nothing but praise.

Wow I wish that I had known about this site earlier. I have had many many problems with Finprotrading. Started in 2017 and has continued right up to today.
After another episode of having been 'cut off' by their servers and having suffered yet another loss I have decided to find an honest broker. Is there such a thing that exists?
Problems include:
Tremendous lack of communication about any changes such as switching servers. Imagine not advising the client of that detail.
Improper crediting of deposits, late crediting or any other number of excuses.
Outright ignorance to completing promises that arose from previous problems.
Now I wonder how it is possible that there are no others on this site who have honestly complained about Finprotrading/TurnkeyFx.
2018-12-10

Yes they manipulated the platform soo everytime price started too goo against me it didnt stop until margincall and almost everyting in account gone they took almost 5000 from me in total....Its ok that it does happen from time too time but not everytime 15-20 times in a row i was stupid and just tought i was very unlucky...And they dont eeven have withdrael system that works when i was too take out the last 200 dollars i couldnt withdrae into my bitcoinwallet the same way i deposited even it was setup for that no i needed too email them with the wallet number it was going too be transfered too soo i think not many does any withdraels when they dont have a system that even works for it...STAY AWAY...

Hello everyone. Ive been using finprotrading.com since the end of February. Now all of a sudden their website says they are not taking new registration for clients when you try to sign up. However when i go to sign in i can still access my account. I am still able to trade on my account. I have a pending withdrawal. The spread and instruments offered are all the same and no change there. However the scary part that concerns me is that their phone number no longer works, their emails are all bouncing back and not being delivered. Idk what happened but I haven’t received any emails or anything. Did they just close shop and bail? If so why is the money still in the accounts ? Why would they take the time to say that they aren’t taking new customers when you try to sign up, like someone had to go in and post that change, but not take the time to let anyone know if something was up. Smells real fishy to me and im worried that the money i had deposited to trade with is gone for good.

I don't use these brokers and just now hear about the broker, maybe you need to make deep research before joining, because seems this broker unregulated one of the important points when choosing the broker, good luck.

Back