FINQ.COM LEADCAPITAL Corp Ltd scamming

khuram shahzad

Recruit
Dear Sir,
I am writing this for asking for legal action against the company Leadcapital Corp Ltd for scamming me, I was contacted my Mr Mehtab, the email loop for all the conversation can been seen, I was told I will be charged with swap of USD 0.40 to max of USD 0.50 but now I am being charged with swap of 1.50 per night, thus company is scamming me, email of that is attached with this email, I have tried contacting support but they are least interested in replying, I got call from Mehtab now he is simply denying for anything he said previously, thus requesting for an immediate action against the company.
The Email of the manager has been attached. Further they have clearly mention swap charges on their platform as 0.0278% which is 0.52 cents per ounce.
Screenshot of that is also attached along with email, thus requesting for proceeding against the company, they called me twice and their way of talking was offensive and threatening.
Regards

Attachments

• FINQ EMAIL.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 7
  • gold swap.jpg
    gold swap.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 10
I will request admins to invite the company on immediate basis as they are charging and thus taking the whole amount from account and pushing it to liquidation.
All company's details are added already

Company has just contacted me, and they are taking action against this, I am happy this platform is helping traders like me, I will keep posted they have asked for 3 hours and they will come up with resolution.

This is latest report on my case.
Company promised to add back USD 250 on past Monday but haven't done anything, they want me to put another USD 5000 in my account then they will add back the amount, They have charged me with swap of USD 375 for 2 nights.
I am attaching screenshot of their system where you can easily see they are charging me with swap of x3 of their standard rate.
They are not paying me my USD 5000 and holding by saying that it will take 5-7 working days, further they are calling me atleast 10s of time a day to talk to me, but I am not interested, I will request admins to proceed the case against this scam company.
I am sure they will not pay me USD 5000 back as this is how they are finance their company.
Here is attached proof of their scam, this screenshot is from their system, I will only consider this case closed if they pay me full of 375 USD what they charged me for swap and penalty of USD 1000 and compensation of stress they have given me from last 2 weeks.

Attachments

• unnamed.png
    unnamed.png
    40.7 KB · Views: 8
This is latest report on my case.
Company promised to add back USD 250 on past Monday but haven't done anything, they want me to put another USD 5000 in my account then they will add back the amount, They have charged me with swap of USD 375 for 2 nights.
I am attaching screenshot of their system where you can easily see they are charging me with swap of x3 of their standard rate.
They are not paying me my USD 5000 and holding by saying that it will take 5-7 working days, further they are calling me atleast 10s of time a day to talk to me, but I am not interested, I will request admins to proceed the case against this scam company.
I am sure they will not pay me USD 5000 back as this is how they are finance their company.
Here is attached proof of their scam, this screenshot is from their system, I will only consider this case closed if they pay me full of 375 USD what they charged me for swap and penalty of USD 1000 and compensation of stress they have given me from last 2 weeks.
On the call, what they are trying to talk about?

invite-opc.png
The OP has invited the company to this discussion on Jul 26, 2021 at 8:48 PM

Today i got my withdrawal, but company haven't paid me amount of additional swap they charged, thus I am inviting them for discussion, will request admin to open vote to declare them scam, as the screenshot i provided for x3 swap is proof they are stealing money from clients

Back