• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Finq.com (was ForexYard.com)

General discussions of a financial company
Forexyard not scam. I have account and no problem deposit. No problem witdrau. They get me my money to credit card in 1 week no problem.

I don't like when many talk bad about them – they are good. I recommend for good cashback and good Arabic service

ForexYard-BIG SCAM

You Can see by you self

I'm sorry but the e-mails are sended on German, but you can see the date:)

FOREXYARD Auszahlungsantrag (TRID: xxxxxx)‏
Von: FOREXYARD Withdraw Request (pay@forexyard.com)
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 03. März 2010 21:35:49
An: xxxxxxxxxx

Sehr geehrte(r) xxx,

Ihr Auszahlungsantrag in Höhe von 477 USD von dem Pro Konto #xxxxx wurde registriert. Die Transaktion wird in den nächsten 96 Stunden durchgeführt. Bis dahin haben Sie die Möglichkeit, Ihren Auszahlungsantrag zurückzuziehen und die Summe auf Ihrem FOREXYARD Konto zu belassen. Ihre Transaktionsnummer ist xxxxxx.

FOREXYARD Kundenservice
TEL: 0800-187-3671
support@forexyard.com
https://www.forexyard.com/de/

FOREXYARD und seine Partner übernehmen keine Verantwortung für Fehler, Ungenauigkeiten oder Auslassungen bei diesem Material. Wir gewährleisten nicht die Richtigkeit oder Vollständigkeit der Daten, Texte, Grafiken, Links oder anderen Materials. FOREXYARD haftet nicht für Sonder-, indirekte, Neben- oder Folgeschäden, einschließlich und ohne Beschränkung Verluste oder entgangene Gewinne, die aus diesem Material entstehen. Diese Email stellt keine Empfehlung zum Kauf oder Verkauf von Währungen dar. Alle in dieser Email enthaltenen Informationen sind streng vertraulich und ausschließlich für die Nutzung durch den Empfänger bestimmt.

till now no paymend recieved

the next (actually the same paymend, some days after) with credit card, due to the fact that the deposit was with credit card, the withdraw must be done as well with credit card

FOREXYARD Auszahlungsantrag (TRID: xxx)‏
Von: FOREXYARD Withdraw Request (pay@forexyard.com)
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 18. März 2010 07:12:17
An: xxxx

Sehr geehrte(r) xxxx,

Ihr Auszahlungsantrag in Höhe von 477 USD von dem Pro Konto #xxxxx wurde registriert. Die Transaktion wird in den nächsten 96 Stunden durchgeführt. Bis dahin haben Sie die Möglichkeit, Ihren Auszahlungsantrag zurückzuziehen und die Summe auf Ihrem FOREXYARD Konto zu belassen. Ihre Transaktionsnummer ist xxxx.

FOREXYARD Kundenservice
TEL: 0800-187-3671
support@forexyard.com
https://www.forexyard.com/de/

FOREXYARD und seine Partner übernehmen keine Verantwortung für Fehler, Ungenauigkeiten oder Auslassungen bei diesem Material. Wir gewährleisten nicht die Richtigkeit oder Vollständigkeit der Daten, Texte, Grafiken, Links oder anderen Materials. FOREXYARD haftet nicht für Sonder-, indirekte, Neben- oder Folgeschäden, einschließlich und ohne Beschränkung Verluste oder entgangene Gewinne, die aus diesem Material entstehen. Diese Email stellt keine Empfehlung zum Kauf oder Verkauf von Währungen dar. Alle in dieser Email enthaltenen Informationen sind streng vertraulich und ausschließlich für die Nutzung durch den Empfänger bestimmt.

PLS DO NOT USE this provider, you'll have just problems
there are so many others, like FXCM, Forex.com (Gain Capital Group), Deutsche Bank, and many others

hopefully I'll be the last
good trading all

Forexyard.com Frustration

** BEWARE U.S. INVESTORS ** I setup an account on 04/16/10, funded the account 04/19/10, and then decided to go with another brokerage that I was more familar. I made a withdrawal request 05/06/10 and I'm still waiting on the money. I've made several phone calls this week (all around 10am/CST) and asked to speak with someone that handles accounts...I'm always told to callback tomorrow in broken English. I've sent countless emails directly to support@forexyard.com as well as sending emails through the website asking for some assistance...never received a response. ** BEWARE U.S. INVESTORS **

Rumour

I have heard that forexyard are a Introducing Broker for FXsolutions, who
have in any case been taken over.

Hi Everybody We have been using forexyard for over 1 year now and have never had a problem. withdrawals are always made within 3 days large sums 5k plus and leverage is excellent

We are a large Mortgage company in Australia over 2 billion dollars in loans settled

I would personally recommend anyone to use forexyard

Cheers

Last edited:
they are calling me many times trying convincing me to fund us$100 only...i think from their way they are like ufxmarkets ....
they have to clear them selves in this forum

Back