1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FintechFX.com

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by Administrator, Feb 20, 2018.

1. Administrator

Administrator Just Administrator :-)

2. Akiat

Akiat Recruit

Hello sir, i Will ask for problem my account mt 4 in broker fintechfx in Australia.
    I followed the trading system with the james harison trader by copy trade. our money the investors ran out overnight until they reached minus at mt4 on Tuesday morning. with 2 times trading which in our opinion is not typical of traffic james harison.
    Please help me FPA

3. Akiat

Akiat Recruit

I experienced total losses with several accounts of 15,000 usd in 1 night

4. Suryanto128

Suryanto128 Recruit

Hello FPA, please help me, i want ask for my account mt4 in broker fintechfx, loss 1 night .
    I want to report, my account on MT4 lasted overnight on June 5, my total loss was 16,000 USD. please FPA help track system errors at fintechfx

5. dony9

dony9 Recruit

yes.me too i placed 2000 and 1300.yesterday everthing is gone.please help us

6. streamyx88

streamyx88 Private

hi guys, i am really sorry to hear your losses. there is very high chance you will not recover your money because this is NOT a technical glich but a SCAM money game or pyramid scheme. From what i know, fintechfx is being used or working with a scam trading company called MIAFX. what they do is similar to another scam trading company called JJPTR which blew up all the accounts of investors a few years ago. Basically the scam trading company has full control over the MT4 data (meaning they can MANIPULATE all the trades). in doing so, they will show consistent high profits EVERY months to attract investors to put money into the account. In order for the scammer to have a "valid reason" to run away, they will show a sudden large trade size with large losses to wipe out all the profits and capital of investors account - this is the EXACT same method used by JJPTR. i have warned my friends many times to beware, when someone guarantee you high return every month and using an unknown MT4 platform to trade, it is high chance that it is a scam. no one has heard of Fintechfx before the MIA FX scam was launched so it is likely fintechfx was set up purely for the pyramid scheme. In china, i was told many people has gone to make police reports and try to arrest the "upline marketing agents" as many people has lost millions. I hope everyone take note of my comments, the brokers using used is very important, the scammers will also use a "new" fx broker which is most likely set up by their gang, so that they can manipulate all the trades in MT4 and show all the fake profits.....and lastly one fake huge losses to wipe out the account of investors.......and then they will blame that some competitor or hacker has hacked into the account to cause the millions of losses. I find such an explanation laughable.

you can also read about some of comments here relating to fintechfx and the money game link :
    myfxbook.com/reviews/brokers/fintechfx/1594656,1

7. Yenni82

Yenni82 Recruit

can FPA help resolve this problem???

8. streamyx88

streamyx88 Private

Dear Yenni, FPA can only help if the other party ie FintechFX management is willing to respond or engaged in discussions with you in the forum. If they refuse to discuss, it will be hard for FPA to help you. I would suggest you make a police report in your own country and try to go after the upline marketing agents that cheated you to join their fund management investment plan.

9. Suryanto128

Suryanto128 Recruit

Its my money loss up minus by trading via mia management in broker fintechfx.com at 3 june 2019

Attached Files: