• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss FintechFX.com

General discussions of a financial company
Hello sir, i Will ask for problem my account mt 4 in broker fintechfx in Australia.
I followed the trading system with the james harison trader by copy trade. our money the investors ran out overnight until they reached minus at mt4 on Tuesday morning. with 2 times trading which in our opinion is not typical of traffic james harison.
Please help me FPA

Hello FPA, please help me, i want ask for my account mt4 in broker fintechfx, loss 1 night .
I want to report, my account on MT4 lasted overnight on June 5, my total loss was 16,000 USD. please FPA help track system errors at fintechfx

hi guys, i am really sorry to hear your losses. there is very high chance you will not recover your money because this is NOT a technical glich but a SCAM money game or pyramid scheme. From what i know, fintechfx is being used or working with a scam trading company called MIAFX. what they do is similar to another scam trading company called JJPTR which blew up all the accounts of investors a few years ago. Basically the scam trading company has full control over the MT4 data (meaning they can MANIPULATE all the trades). in doing so, they will show consistent high profits EVERY months to attract investors to put money into the account. In order for the scammer to have a "valid reason" to run away, they will show a sudden large trade size with large losses to wipe out all the profits and capital of investors account - this is the EXACT same method used by JJPTR. i have warned my friends many times to beware, when someone guarantee you high return every month and using an unknown MT4 platform to trade, it is high chance that it is a scam. no one has heard of Fintechfx before the MIA FX scam was launched so it is likely fintechfx was set up purely for the pyramid scheme. In china, i was told many people has gone to make police reports and try to arrest the "upline marketing agents" as many people has lost millions. I hope everyone take note of my comments, the brokers using used is very important, the scammers will also use a "new" fx broker which is most likely set up by their gang, so that they can manipulate all the trades in MT4 and show all the fake profits.....and lastly one fake huge losses to wipe out the account of investors.......and then they will blame that some competitor or hacker has hacked into the account to cause the millions of losses. I find such an explanation laughable.

you can also read about some of comments here relating to fintechfx and the money game link :
myfxbook.com/reviews/brokers/fintechfx/1594656,1

can FPA help resolve this problem???
Dear Yenni, FPA can only help if the other party ie FintechFX management is willing to respond or engaged in discussions with you in the forum. If they refuse to discuss, it will be hard for FPA to help you. I would suggest you make a police report in your own country and try to go after the upline marketing agents that cheated you to join their fund management investment plan.

Its my money loss up minus by trading via mia management in broker fintechfx.com at 3 june 2019

Attachments

• IMG-20190701-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20190701-WA0000.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 8
Back