• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem FinTelegram is a huge (very clever) SCAM.

I am having an issue with a company
When will the Fintelegram scams are going to be stopped???

I am a spammer. I only posted this so I could try to spam for something else later.

When will the Fintelegram scams are going to be stopped???
What is the point of your post here? Can you post at least one proof of involvement in any of the listed scams? For example, how are they involved in KontoFX scam? Who did they extort money from (with proof)?

Otherwise, you are just another of many scam operators or facilitators that fears being exposed. Plus you waste time and bring confusion to the thread.

hello everyone

Thank you so much forexpeacearmy for Giving us such a nice platform to discuss our views with the people. Here i am today discuss about the ORDER AND LOAD DEBIT CARDS here it is :-

A choice of options is available to connect a debit card or multiple cards to a merchant account to withdraw funds to use as payments to employees or suppliers. Depending on the requirements we can set up various
kwikwire dot net corporate debit cards programs from a few dozens of cards to thousands, generic or co-branded ones
  • ATM debit cards can also be a good option to use for regular payouts to customers and affiliates
  • High loading and withdrawal limits
  • Low fees with access to your cash at most ATMs around the world
  • No approval is needed
  • Could be loaded from your merchant account by fiat or crypto currencies
  • Cash withdrawals as well as online and offline purchases
  • Just order a few cards for your team and enjoy
Only an idiot would spam a credit card offer at the FPA. Only a bigger idiot would trust a credit card company that advertises by spamming.

Back