• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem FinTelegram is a huge (very clever) SCAM.

I am having an issue with a company
sure right on ToI

NEXT
https://reshala.life/special-report-blue-bit-of-mystery/

The Big Questions

The names revealed in these documents have long been linked with various scam scandals around the world. Many of the scandals they were allegedly involved with bear great similarities to the Bit Blu Banc fraudulent scheme. Now that it has been revealed that they have served as part owners of this operation, many questions need to be addressed.

Is Blake Kantor (aka Bill Gordon) merely a patsy used by the criminal mastermind of Ilan Tzorya (like many others before him)?

Were the American authorities aware of their deep involvement in the BBB scam?

If so, why weren’t they trialed as members of this criminal conspiracy to defraud American investors?

……….SORRY IT’s going to happen again
this reshala.life webseite is a fake news website. Just checked the Twitter channel! or do you have different information?.

this reshala.life webseite is a fake news website. Just checked the Twitter channel! or do you have different information?.

Oh, did not pay attention, you think it’s not so correct ? there is more to be found, however ReportedInfo … one want to be careful reading it…..ufff kind a crazy

ILAN you little spy, are you buddy with Trump o_O

No FAKE on ToI

.......Tradologic operated around 50 binary options websites, many on a revenue-sharing basis, including one called Blue Bit Banc, whose owner, Blake Kantor, was indicted by a US grand jury in April 2018. He pleaded guilty and in July 2019 was sentenced to 86 months in prison. The indictment alleged that the computer software (i.e., Tradologic), used by Blue Bit Banc, “allowed Blue Bit Banc to [fraudulently] manipulate data associated with the Investors’ binary options so that the probability of investors earning a profit would favor Blue Bit Banc.”

Tzorya has never personally been accused of any wrongdoing by the various law enforcement agencies that have investigated or prosecuted Tradologic-run websites.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/insid...bad-hamlet-in-ukraine-where-giuliani-is-mayor

March 2020, In Serbia, police confiscated apartments and cars, while Bulgarian and Serbian police raided two alleged call centers. Meanwhile, German police reportedly confiscated almost 2.5 million euros from an account with the payment service provider " WIRECARD " :eek:

No FAKE on ToI

.......Tradologic operated around 50 binary options websites, many on a revenue-sharing basis, including one called Blue Bit Banc, whose owner, Blake Kantor, was indicted by a US grand jury in April 2018. He pleaded guilty and in July 2019 was sentenced to 86 months in prison. The indictment alleged that the computer software (i.e., Tradologic), used by Blue Bit Banc, “allowed Blue Bit Banc to [fraudulently] manipulate data associated with the Investors’ binary options so that the probability of investors earning a profit would favor Blue Bit Banc.”

Tzorya has never personally been accused of any wrongdoing by the various law enforcement agencies that have investigated or prosecuted Tradologic-run websites.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/insid...bad-hamlet-in-ukraine-where-giuliani-is-mayor

March 2020, In Serbia, police confiscated apartments and cars, while Bulgarian and Serbian police raided two alleged call centers. Meanwhile, German police reportedly confiscated almost 2.5 million euros from an account with the payment service provider " WIRECARD " :eek:

Thanks for providing this info... we have been the one to convince German media to include Wirecard in the articles Times of Israel is referring to. We are not saying that Ilan Tzorya is innocent but without Ilan Tzorya the prosecutors in Germany and Austria still would not have a clue about GAL BARAK, VLAD SMIRNOV and GERY SHALON. It is the first time in history that binary option victims will get their money back - and Fintelegram and EFRI has done a lot for this to happen. Without whistleblowers from the inside of the binary option industry there would be no chance for the European prosecutors... that is the sad reality. So what are you up? Reshala.life is fake news website, like Finleaks and all the others established by GAL BARAK and its friends. I do not understand that FPA is working against Fintelegram and EFRI.

I do not understand that FPA is working against Fintelegram and EFRI.

WHAT is this about :confused: …..any failures crimes involved highlighting Time of Israel articles ?

In Germany alone 200 thousand victims had been found, not even mentioning last 10 years Commerzbank laundering worldwide victims funds for ONLY Criminal Brokers etc…so transparency is a MUST at least some DIGNITY for the VICTIMS !

when ever…. let’s see some judicial press releases

In concern of WIRECARD, they been grounded thanks to very brave whistleblowing to FT D. McCrum, best I know, also long time exposed by our members

(easy, we also have some heavy time experts watching behind

Thanks for providing this info... we have been the one to convince German media to include Wirecard in the articles Times of Israel is referring to. We are not saying that Ilan Tzorya is innocent but without Ilan Tzorya the prosecutors in Germany and Austria still would not have a clue about GAL BARAK, VLAD SMIRNOV and GERY SHALON. It is the first time in history that binary option victims will get their money back - and Fintelegram and EFRI has done a lot for this to happen. Without whistleblowers from the inside of the binary option industry there would be no chance for the European prosecutors... that is the sad reality. So what are you up? Reshala.life is fake news website, like Finleaks and all the others established by GAL BARAK and its friends. I do not understand that FPA is working against Fintelegram and EFRI.
Why would you think that? Because of having a different opinion? That's a bit harsh isn't it? What those websites claim? Are they Barak's?

It should be noted - I saw today (I am a member of a Forex affiliate group with lots of marketing classifieds) a list of "scam victims" that had sent EFRI funds. It would appear the EFRI team sells the data of the clients that contact/retain them. It's possible it was a data breach and this isn't the case, but I still don't trust ANY "recovery room". They are all trying to make money at the end of the day. Period.

It should be noted - I saw today (I am a member of a Forex affiliate group with lots of marketing classifieds) a list of "scam victims" that had sent EFRI funds. It would appear the EFRI team sells the data of the clients that contact/retain them. It's possible it was a data breach and this isn't the case, but I still don't trust ANY "recovery room". They are all trying to make money at the end of the day. Period.
So are a lot of forex affiliates...in fact pretty much worst than boiler room operators.
Can you back your statement with actual proof here?

Back