FinweForexRobot dangerous robot

Good morning, I made an order last month to get this Robot.

1-As it stopped to work after two weeks I contacted the seller and the customer service. He didn't reply at first so I requested a refund. He replied me after to be noticed by paypal I wanted a refund and solved my problem. The EA started to open position again but the negative floating became more and more important

2-Just before to reach the 30 days guarantee I requested a new refund because my negative floating increased everyday. I am -2000 euros floating this afternoon for a total profit of 1400 euros. I sent to the owner and their customer service emails with no reply so far. They use a dangerous martingale system. Of course i got profit but as the negative floating reach an amount more and more important it can kill my account.

Attachments

• finwine.png
    finwine.png
    86.6 KB · Views: 0
Good morning, I made an order last month to get this Robot.

1-As it stopped to work after two weeks I contacted the seller and the customer service. He didn't reply at first so I requested a refund. He replied me after to be noticed by paypal I wanted a refund and solved my problem. The EA started to open position again but the negative floating became more and more important

2-Just before to reach the 30 days guarantee I requested a new refund because my negative floating increased everyday. I am -2000 euros floating this afternoon for a total profit of 1400 euros. I sent to the owner and their customer service emails with no reply so far. They use a dangerous martingale system. Of course i got profit but as the negative floating reach an amount more and more important it can kill my account.
Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via Skype or any communications address you have.

If they did not come and reply here then message me I`ll suggest you more steps to get your money back.

Back