• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Finxflo.com Token Sale Scam

I am having an issue with a company
You can hide behind fake profiles and threaten people with "Fake Blog News" unless you receive money, that from where I am from is Blackmail. It is a criminal offence. End of discussion.

You are not fooling anyone James.

It is clearly you in the photograph with Kell Brook at a boxing event that FX World were sponsoring in 2015.

I will tell you what?

Why don't you fly back to London and talk to the City of London Police about it all?

Or is it because you are a wanted fugitive?

And yes your accomplice Clint Canning fled the UK also however he returned to the UK to face justice after the City of London Police arrested his wife at the airport as she tried to board a plane on her way back to the Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus. Where there is no extradition treatty.

I am sure that the Singapore authorities will be contacting you James.

Real soon.

Back