• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss FirewoodFx.com

General discussions of a financial company
Just open premium account with firewood,will post my experience here soon.

How are things going with this broker?
Sorry i forgot to update here,so far its the best fix spread broker for major currencies pair (premium account)no restriction on trading style.FirewoodFX does not accept clients from the United States of America.

Sorry i forgot to update here,so far its the best fix spread broker for major currencies pair (premium account)no restriction on trading style.FirewoodFX does not accept clients from the United States of America.Мо
Can I get more details? Withdraw money?

Can I get more details? Withdraw money?
i only withdraw a small amount of money(deposit&withdraw same method debit card) cannot tell this broker a really thrusted or not without huge amount of withdraw.So far below $500 no problem.If you want to try this broker please do it with minimum deposit only.Regulated also not so strong.

I once open an account on this broker, when I kept loosing its fine, but when I started winning they negate all the profits but keeps the loss by "Trade correction" and wipe out all my money from it. It was $644 maybe not much for everyone else, but I am from Indonesia and that is like 6 months of my salary.

My advice, stay out of this broker.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-10-27-06-50-13-673_com.google.android.gm.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-10-27-06-50-13-673_com.google.android.gm.jpg
    439 KB · Views: 4
I once open an account on this broker, when I kept loosing its fine, but when I started winning they negate all the profits but keeps the loss by "Trade correction" and wipe out all my money from it. It was $644 maybe not much for everyone else, but I am from Indonesia and that is like 6 months of my salary.

My advice, stay out of this broker.
If you are having a severe problem with a company, you should open your own thread in Financial Company Comparisons and Discussions
and give details (make sure to choose "prefix" as a problem).

Why your own thread?

1. If the person who started this thread has their issue resolved, it will be marked as resolved.

2. Your thread can have a link from your review. This makes your issue more visible.

3. Issues can be different. Having your own thread makes getting advice specific to resolving your issue easier.

Back