Firman Emen Aluwi

Mpa was very big in Malaysia. Me and all my friends became members of it. This Emen Aluwi of MPA was very promissing however in 3 months i loss almost all. Huge number of people got sucked in this scheme. We got broker visits in Jakarta and thats true met Firman introduced to us as the middle person to link us with brokers. Later all withdrawals had to go through him. Extremelly unrelieble person that everyday brings new excuses. Thank you for sharing this post. Now we know the truth of our loss. Please share any aditional information of Firman Emen and his partners so we can take needed actions.

a guy named DJOHAN DARMADY is the actual guy behind PT. JIREH TRILLIONS BERJANGKA. The scam broker now running in Malaysia. giving ROI 3-5% of interest a month. saying that a fund manager is trading it and split the profit 50-%)

Jireh is not an authorized forex broker in Indonesia and should be not be operating by now since they are not part of the clearing yet

DJOHAN DARMADY or known as PETER. A fat white guy who usually takes care of client when client visits Jireh is ex convict who goes to jail on the 1980's due to petty theft and corruption in his boss company

name : DJOHAN DARMADY
bank: HSBC Malaysia (used for taking malaysia client money)
acc number : 105-305148-108

name : PT. JIREH TRILLIONS BERJANGKA
bank : Danamon
acc number : 3591592294. this is not jireh segragated account. this is a shadow acc used to take client money. Jireh segragated account account can be checked at the bappebti webste which is in the niaga bank account

Jireh was not supposed to have any MT4 at all. but now jireh have two MT4. DJOHAN DARMADY is forging the signature of all of jireh directors to go apply for the MT4 of Jireh

all of this can be proved by ICDX and BAPPEBTI

Attachments

• Screenshot_20160809-221549.png
    Screenshot_20160809-221549.png
    367.3 KB · Views: 4
Additonal proof will be given to those who asked about this JIREH TRILLIONS BERJANGKA and the low class scammer named DJOHAN DARMADY.

I can even give a demo on how the scam and fake trade was made and how can you recognize them

We did call to Pruton Mega Berjangka the number in Bappetti website recently. The receptionist girl told us tat Pak Erick datang lambat. The idiot Erick Li is working in Pruton Mega Berjangka. Meaning Pruton Mega Berjangka also one of the culprit to SCAM people ...

Pruton Mega Berjangka Indonesia is a real SCAM!!!

This is the famous Firman Emen Aluwi. Anyone who have seen this guy in Singpore please notify us as Indonesia authorities are looking to him. He's hiding and living the good life in Singapore now!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 3
i have all the proof with me including my friends as well. That why i am coming to this website to get help from FPA team.

I saw there is "Forex Peace Army Court" here, so i am compiling all the documents. Hope that the experts can help us to get back our hard earned money. I am newbie here, so still looking for the right procedures to lodge our cases to "Forex Peace Army Court".

i had tried to write messages to the website, customer support but i receive no reply from them. Only text from Mr Erick Li, but he kept changing his mobile number & gave excuses that he lost his mobile.

I am not at the state of putting info in the "review database". I believed there were many people trapped in this, but i cant find PT PRUTON MEGA BERJANGKA in the review database.

Jktfxpolice =Firman Emen AluwiJktfxpolice my foot! You think you really police meh?? Puiks! Seng ngan lou chao ci Bai!

Back