Firman Emen Aluwi

JKTFXPOLICE IS ACTUALLY FIRMAN EMEN ALUWI, This guy having a good life with his wife and kid in Kuala Lumpur and Singapore, he is WANTED by BAPPEPTI. Now he involve comment on this post just because he want make his name good or make him as a victim, but actually his the guilty one!!! HAHA

I am seriously pray that this FIR MAN EDEN ALUWI & his gang get caught. Recently a lot people in Malaysia & Thailand got trap. People will chase them down.

Don't simply say people. Firman is a very good husband and father. Why you people say him like this?! He also has his troubles like cannot sleep now and worry....

Don't simply say people. Firman is a very good husband and father. Why you people say him like this?! He also has his troubles like cannot sleep now and worry....

Miss Karin to be frank , you're si rascals wife , whose real name is called Irene. You say He's a good husband ? it means that you fooled most. Firman is not good husband and father because he is not a good man. Night he can not sleep because has done many bad things and stealing a lot of money . But always the blame is placed on other people. Maybe you money is more important for the whole world .

You are being delusional MissKarin, you are lucky because all you need to do is spread your legs and you get shower with gifts. Well might not be you who is the only who spread her legs for him now

Don't simply say
Miss Karin to be frank , you're si rascals wife , whose real name is called Irene. You say He's a good husband ? it means that you fooled most. Firman is not good husband and father because he is not a good man. Night he can not sleep because has done many bad things and stealing a lot of money . But always the blame is placed on other people. Maybe you money is more important for the whole world .

Yeah! Totally agreed with that. Firman is the worst and evil person. After checking with other agents, only knew that this Firman is the boss to the idiot Erick Li. They are cruelty taken other people hard earned money and enjoy their good life.
Last 2 days, the idiot Erick Li just text me that he is at Changmai now. Bloody idiot dont know that my account together with my friends already got blast with 1 to 2 trades. Can anyone track him down? He is using this new number, just dont pick up my call!!

How can we get them? The authorities still not done anything to them. These people are running freely at Jakarta last year and early this year too. Bringing Malaysia people to visit PT Mega Berjangka office then lure them to fund in. They are running wild, now in Changmai to SCAM other people again.

Why cant these people do right business instead SCAM SCAM & SCAM!!!
People are suffering because of them.

Wowwww.... very lucky i see this thread

I suppose to transfer money on next tuesday to this firman emen aluwi's broker about amount rm 70k.

Thank God You saved me

Wowwww.... very lucky i see this thread

I suppose to transfer money on next tuesday to this firman emen aluwi's broker about amount rm 70k.

Thank God You saved me

Can I know who is the one approach you? Firman himself or others. Coz we all lost all our money. Some invested USD10K to USD50K.

We hope to get some info. So can bring it to authorise body. Even my friends are looking for him & the idiot Erick Li

Full name: Erick Li Chong Yaw (not sure this is his real name or not)

Claimed as Chief Oversea Consultant.

Back