Firman Emen Aluwi

Miss Karin to be frank , you're si rascals wife , whose real name is called Irene. You say He's a good husband ? it means that you fooled most. Firman is not good husband and father because he is not a good man. Night he can not sleep because has done many bad things and stealing a lot of money . But always the blame is placed on other people. Maybe you money is more important for the whole world .

He not perfect...I know he has other girls beside me and I also know he do others things..this I know but...he is good father...now 2nd child coming. Money not important to me, my family important.

Punghougangsta, fxenforcer, fxbuster. Lets arrange a meeting with firman. Do you guys have the balls or not? Or you are just some XXXXX who only dare to speak in the internet and don't have any prove?

FPA Forums Team Note: Since you cannot behave like an adult, you have been fed to Spam Cat.

Punghougangsta, fxenforcer, fxbuster. Lets arrange a meeting with firman. Do you guys have the balls or not? Or you are just some XXXXX who only dare to speak in the internet and don't have any prove?

Are you retarded or something Firman?? Why you threat yourself like a third person??? Sad life, bad childhood? Too much drama issit? Sohai! Don't act hero ok? Noob-hai! Say I am Firman so come at me lah! Before you call people a XXXXX, go look in the mirror first lah wei! Sei Fei Hai!

FPA Forums Team Note: The FPA expects members to act in a civilized fashion. Your post has you on the edge of being fed to Spam Cat.

Fxenforcer. Dont just talk **** behind. Come meet me and say infront of my face. U come find me or i come find u. This is firman. Or u are too scared? Did your parents teach u manners? Or your mother is a prostitute so have no manners?

FPA Forums Team Note: Permabanned for uncivilized conduct.

Fxenforcer. Dont just talk **** behind. Come meet me and say infront of my face. U come find me or i come find u. This is firman. Or u are too scared? Did your parents teach u manners? Or your mother is a prostitute so have no manners?

Faluwi(Jktfxpolice), first of all Arh I must congratulate you for very brave for using your Instagram nick. Then, I will do as you said: say in front of your face. Look at the picture :D

FPA Forums Team Note: Childish images do not help your argument. Your attachment has been deleted.

You are just too scared too meet. You are nothing more than a XXXX. Only dare talk in internet.

That is proof already your parents did not teach you well. But no wonder lah. Your mother is a prostitute and your father is a crack addict

Guilty people will be scared.. u are the one guilty so u dont have the balls to meet me. Can only talk in the internet.

I am sure your parents is ashamed of you.

I can confirm if ask you come out meet you also don't dare lah stupid acammer! Wanna play hero Arh? Don't care about your family?

Most important of all why don't use back your JKTFXPOLICE sohai username?? You think people don't know you him meh XXXXXX!

Back