Firman Emen Aluwi

Don't know? But I have fun throlling a scammer now lor. Anyway gotta go liao accompany my baby go shopping! My baby waiting for me lor haha. Later see you white fat scammer!

You won't come lah. All this while you can only talk in the internet while sucking at your prostitute mother tits

You won't come lah. All this while you can only talk in the internet while sucking at your prostitute mother tits

You are selling your baby ya? Walao man. I really dont know you are that poor. I give you charity lah 10k rm if you dare come

You are selling your baby ya? Walao man. I really dont know you are that poor. I give you charity lah 10k rm if you dare come
Go meet wednesday in ICDX office Jakarta. We all can go there. You dare? You not scared. 10k rm can give from other people money. We see you there on wednesday. Better spend money for plane and save 10k rm

Go meet wednesday in ICDX office Jakarta. We all can go there. You dare? You not scared. 10k rm can give from other people money. We see you there on wednesday. Better spend money for plane and save 10k rm

Can
See u there

This really proof you don't understand english. Sad life lah you! Baby as in my gf lar sohai! Sell what baby? Nah o!o charity from scamming people? You dare come out then say lah! Scam ppl still dare talk so big? Don't tell me you don't dare admit you are a scammer?? o!o ^_^ o!o

Don't just talk. Just arrange the meeting. Or are you too scared?

Then i pity your girlfriend. Having a XXXXXX like you as a boyfriend

Hello! Blind arh! I already arrange with you lar. Check your PM! Don't put airplane you XXXXXX!

You only say in sentul or cheras. U think it's small? Or are u that scared???? Chicken out. Post here when and where

Back