Firman Emen Aluwi

Send me your name. Later i come but your are to chicken out to come. I can come find you. Don't hide behind the internet

You didn't even dare to give your name? What kind of a man are you? I sincerely feel sorry for your parents and your girlfriend.

They must regret having a transgender son like you.

Dont talk XXXXXXXX anymore. Post your name, the time and where we meet. Dont be scared to meet me. I won't do anything to you

Like I'm sacred of you. I am already pm'd you Lah sohai! Anywhere also can; if you want lien you said ICDX also no problem! My parents ashamed of me? For what reason? For not being a scammer like you meh? LMFAO! Your parents is the one ashamed and disappointed with you lah noobhai! You think your parents will go around and tell people "Oooh, I am so proud my fatty son, Firman or Fattluwi is well known for being a scammer. I am so proud till my my eyes is weird with tears. LOL, you poor ass of a son of a hooker and some lame ass loser.

Yes icdx no problem. Ok ya see u on sentul plaza 1 pm next Wednesday. U still scared to give your name ya? Or are u ashamed??

Your parents should be ashamed of u. How old are u? I am guessing 20+. But havent't achieved anything. U're broke. U're a coward who don't even dare to tell your own name. Or are u ashamed of the name your parent give u?

I understand if you are ashamed that your mother is a prostitute who have to still sell her body in her old age because u are too stupid to work and find money

WATCH OUT!!! this suckerr firman emen aluwi name is already rotten in indonesia forex market....you can see icdx.co.id and contact them. even his inti makmur company has been baned in ICDX main page....FATS***!!! i will share this to all my bbm contacts

Last edited by a moderator:
Two accounts banned on each side for acting like spoiled schoolchildren. I think that's a record.

I hope Spam Cat doesn't puke.

I am Alocius Samosir, a lawyer, acting on behalf of Firman Emen Aluwi, would like to urge to you, for not write negative information about him without proof. It is against the law. We hope you can delete the the bad information from internet, and for your kind attention, we thank you very much. Bst rgrds.

Firman's own words in this thread are more than enough for me to have a very negative opinion of him. I'm equally unimpressed with some of his detractors. You'll need some serious evidence if you want the forums admin to delete even one word.

So now Firman has to hide behind a lawyer to try to erase what was said here. How incredibly brave of him. :p

Additonal proof will be given to those who asked about this JIREH TRILLIONS BERJANGKA and the low class scammer named DJOHAN DARMADY.

I can even give a demo on how the scam and fake trade was made and how can you recognize them
can any one send bout the scam proof of JIREH

I am Alocius Samosir, an Advocate, Lawyer, and Legal Consultant at Law Office of "ALOY G. SAMOSIR & ASSOCIATES", address: Gd. Wisma Nugraha 5th Floor, Suite 504, Raden Saleh Street No. 6, Central Jakarta, Telp.: (021) 3161913, Mobile: 081389581559, 08159702448, email: alocius.samosir@gmail.com, alociussamosir@yahoo.co.id website: www.samosirlawfirm.com, acting for and on behalf of Firman Emen Aluwi, would like to urge/warn to you, for not write negative information about him without proof. It is against the law, it is criminal, We hope you can delete that bad information from internet, to avoid legal problem that can be taken by him later. For your kind attention, we thank you very much. Bst rgrds.

Back