Firman Emen Aluwi

My post is not intended to FPA and its staff. Firman and me will not pursue any lawsuit to FPA or its staff permanently and irrevocably

FPA and its staff are not responsible for what its member posted

a guy named DJOHAN DARMADY is the actual guy behind PT. JIREH TRILLIONS BERJANGKA. The scam broker now running in Malaysia. giving ROI 3-5% of interest a month. saying that a fund manager is trading it and split the profit 50-%)

Jireh is not an authorized forex broker in Indonesia and should be not be operating by now since they are not part of the clearing yet

DJOHAN DARMADY or known as PETER. A fat white guy who usually takes care of client when client visits Jireh is ex convict who goes to jail on the 1980's due to petty theft and corruption in his boss company

name : DJOHAN DARMADY
bank: HSBC Malaysia (used for taking malaysia client money)
acc number : 105-305148-108

name : PT. JIREH TRILLIONS BERJANGKA
bank : Danamon
acc number : 3591592294. this is not jireh segragated account. this is a shadow acc used to take client money. Jireh segragated account account can be checked at the bappebti webste which is in the niaga bank account

Jireh was not supposed to have any MT4 at all. but now jireh have two MT4. DJOHAN DARMADY is forging the signature of all of jireh directors to go apply for the MT4 of Jireh

all of this can be proved by ICDX and BAPPEBTI

Mpa was very big in Malaysia. Me and all my friends became members of it. This Emen Aluwi of MPA was very promissing however in 3 months i loss almost all. Huge number of people got sucked in this scheme. We got broker visits in Jakarta and thats true met Firman introduced to us as the middle person to link us with brokers. Later all withdrawals had to go through him. Extremelly unrelieble person that everyday brings new excuses. Thank you for sharing this post. Now we know the truth of our loss. Please share any aditional information of Firman Emen and his partners so we can take needed actions.

Johan Darmadi really an imposter, careful, and his team Emen Aluwi the word, they are both the same imposter memamfaatkan innocent friends

Back