Firmarkets- Scam or nah?

LifeAsAli

Recruit
Hi all. Looks like I might have been duped by Firmarkets as well, unfortunately. I paid in total $46,000 Jamaican dollars which is about $300 USD. After sending the funds via bitcoin to the "account manager", I happened to notice that I only saw $150 as the deposit amount. After 48 hours passed, I made an attempt to get SOME of my profits, only to be advised that I would have to pay an upgrade fee on an additional $800 USD. Since then, it's been a back and forth with their customer service, and of course, all anyone has been saying is "pay the fee, pay the fee". If you've had any experience with this company, please feel free to comment.

FxMaster

Lt. Colonel
Hi all. Looks like I might have been duped by Firmarkets as well, unfortunately. I paid in total $46,000 Jamaican dollars which is about $300 USD. After sending the funds via bitcoin to the "account manager", I happened to notice that I only saw $150 as the deposit amount. After 48 hours passed, I made an attempt to get SOME of my profits, only to be advised that I would have to pay an upgrade fee on an additional $800 USD. Since then, it's been a back and forth with their customer service, and of course, all anyone has been saying is "pay the fee, pay the fee". If you've had any experience with this company, please feel free to comment.
What did they say about the rest of your funds?