first option recovery (firstoptionrecovery.com) in NY is a definite scam.

woodsangel

Recruit
I have recently been searching for help me recover my lost funds in CT Trade, somehow I searched this company First Option Recovery ( firstoptionrecovery.com ) on FACEBOOK, I have talked over chat which seems very unprofessional and rude. The funny thing is when I asked them difficult questions on chat, they type the message to visit their website, these people don't know that I am on their website, also when I asked them again, they literally typed a reply.. saying this is an automated message reply.. what an illiterate people..

I am sure this is another scam as many listed over FPA. please stay alert... if you know anything more about them, please let me know..

Attachments

• Chat.png
    Chat.png
    28.9 KB · Views: 14
  • chat 2.png
    chat 2.png
    34.4 KB · Views: 14
I have recently been searching for help me recover my lost funds in CT Trade, somehow I searched this company First Option Recovery ( firstoptionrecovery.com ) on FACEBOOK, I have talked over chat which seems very unprofessional and rude. The funny thing is when I asked them difficult questions on chat, they type the message to visit their website, these people don't know that I am on their website, also when I asked them again, they literally typed a reply.. saying this is an automated message reply.. what an illiterate people..

I am sure this is another scam as many listed over FPA. please stay alert... if you know anything more about them, please let me know..
Thanks for the information mate :)

Today contacted me over the phone and offered a financial recovery of 68k USD within 120 Days. it's a guarantee they said, also they said their business is registered in Philadelphia. when I asked about their fees, they said it will be 8K. i do not agree with them and don't wish to signup.. can anyone suggest to me a reliable company who could help me recover my money?

can somebody help me? First option recovery is calling me day and night and offering funds recovery within 28 days with a 100% guaranty, they said if I wont signup with them, I wont be able to see the money I lost in Fto capital. can somebody suggest to me if is it true.. do I need to signup with them?

can somebody help me? First option recovery is calling me day and night and offering funds recovery within 28 days with a 100% guaranty, they said if I wont signup with them, I wont be able to see the money I lost in Fto capital. can somebody suggest to me if is it true.. do I need to signup with them?
Most recovery companies are scams. For $8K you can hire a lawyer and pursue the scammers. Have you contacted your bank for a chargeback?

In late January, they said 120 days. Now they say 28 days. Tell them you can't possibly send money unless they can guarantee results in 14 days or less. I predict they'll say ANYTHING you want to hear if they think that's the key to getting your money.

Stay away from these scammers.

Next time they call you, answer without speaking to make them pay for the call and/or make obnoxious noises.
That works for me when I get annoying telephone calls from unsolicited brokers/service providers from all over the world.

Hello everyone ! does anyone know cyberspheresecurity.com? they offer a recovery of the capital without any initial commission, they ask only 10% on the amount recovered, how is this possible?

Back