1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

First steps on trading

Discussion in 'Beginners Bootcamp' started by Joao Afonso, Oct 1, 2015.

1. nahiyar

nahiyar Private, 1st Class

I also find forex peace army very descent forum , Here authentic things are mentioned. A trader can get benefit on forex learning . strategies and brokers discussion. CHoosing good broker and getting proper knowledge are important when any one is going to start trading. As much he will explore knowledge he can decide better i n trading business.

2. Anthony23

Anthony23 Recruit

There is no easy way – you need to educate yourself before you start trading. I would recommend free courses on the Internet, try also Youtube, whatever fits you. Pay attention on technical analysis, cause it is quite important. Then open demo account and spend some time there

3. EURUSD

EURUSD Sergeant Major

Yes if we want to become a real trader hence will no easy way to become success at short time, need time and process, but if you want to become investor trader, what the needs to do is only looking for expert trader as account manager, or cop trading leader, in forex business not only as trader that can make money, but investor trader also having possibility to make money with following copy trading system or pamm system