First steps on trading

The first step in trading to formulate a strategy and have complete knowledge of trading. I advise you not to start off you do not have the adequate knowledge and an efficient strategy.
when our trading strategy is good then we will be able to earn a lot of profits.

Practical trading comes after having basic knowledge without knowledge. It is a common thinking that nothing is understandable without knowledge. Then invest that money which is spare with you and you can bear its loss. First time trading on real account will not be profitable to everyone so be careful and do trading with a small amount to get skill of live trading.

Yes the Forex peace academy will guide you on how to trade properly. When you make your first trade know why your going to make that trade and have a strategy to get out of it. Do no try to guess or make your trades blind.

There are so many trading courses from a free source, I think you can utilize to learn from there, rather than learn from forex class education with cost, not underestimate, but its need the money, except you willing to spend money for seminar education, etc, but if a small trader can start from a free source.

Read, understand and practice trading. You will get alot of forex stuff on forex military school to clear your basics, many videos to understand the concept better and then make sure you practice the same on demo account for clear vision of market and trading. And yes, do not pay for any forex learning course.

1. forums

babypips
forexfactory

2. youtube basis how use mt4, mt5 platform

3. don't read books. it's very much time but nothing useful. all books very old.

Don't forget to practice in the demo account as exercise, my bad experience first time trading in a live account without good preparation in demo account, just trying demo less than a week, and then in live account get wiped out account less than three days.

Don't forget to practice in the demo account as exercise, my bad experience first time trading in a live account without good preparation in demo account, just trying demo less than a week, and then in live account get wiped out account less than three days.

yes you're rigt. i'm demo account use still. and live too. but it's very difficult. first test demo that live then.

First of all, I advise you to pay your attention to free materials or courses. On YouTube, many useful materials will help you get used to everyday life. Also, I highly recommend opening a demo account and practice trading on it. Even if you are poorly acquainted with the Torevle, it's okay. On a demo account, you can test for free what you recently learned during the theory.

this sounds like good advice i have been following the FPA education and helping me get a good understanding for every thing

Back