First steps on trading

FxProTrader

Private
The first step in trading to formulate a strategy and have complete knowledge of trading. I advise you not to start off you do not have the adequate knowledge and an efficient strategy.
when our trading strategy is good then we will be able to earn a lot of profits.

nahiyar

Private, 1st Class
Practical trading comes after having basic knowledge without knowledge. It is a common thinking that nothing is understandable without knowledge. Then invest that money which is spare with you and you can bear its loss. First time trading on real account will not be profitable to everyone so be careful and do trading with a small amount to get skill of live trading.

forexfade

Recruit
Yes the Forex peace academy will guide you on how to trade properly. When you make your first trade know why your going to make that trade and have a strategy to get out of it. Do no try to guess or make your trades blind.

bigdolly

Sergeant Major
There is no easy way – you need to educate yourself before you start trading. I would recommend free courses, trading webinars, I like free webinars from blueskyforex, hotforex, and fxacademy. Pay attention on technical analysis, because it is quite important. Demo account is also important tool for trading.

fxoday

Master Sergeant
There are so many trading courses from a free source, I think you can utilize to learn from there, rather than learn from forex class education with cost, not underestimate, but its need the money, except you willing to spend money for seminar education, etc, but if a small trader can start from a free source.

Grace1995

Banned
Read, understand and practice trading. You will get alot of forex stuff on forex military school to clear your basics, many videos to understand the concept better and then make sure you practice the same on demo account for clear vision of market and trading. And yes, do not pay for any forex learning course.

vvovan

Recruit
1. forums

babypips
forexfactory

2. youtube basis how use mt4, mt5 platform

3. don't read books. it's very much time but nothing useful. all books very old.

fxoday

Master Sergeant
Don't forget to practice in the demo account as exercise, my bad experience first time trading in a live account without good preparation in demo account, just trying demo less than a week, and then in live account get wiped out account less than three days.

vvovan

Recruit
Don't forget to practice in the demo account as exercise, my bad experience first time trading in a live account without good preparation in demo account, just trying demo less than a week, and then in live account get wiped out account less than three days.

yes you're rigt. i'm demo account use still. and live too. but it's very difficult. first test demo that live then.

Balladotus

Private
First of all, I advise you to pay your attention to free materials or courses. On YouTube, many useful materials will help you get used to everyday life. Also, I highly recommend opening a demo account and practice trading on it. Even if you are poorly acquainted with the Torevle, it's okay. On a demo account, you can test for free what you recently learned during the theory.