First steps on trading

adcrook

Private, 1st Class
There is no easy way – you need to educate yourself before you start trading. I would recommend free courses, trading webinars, I like free webinars from blueskyforex, hotforex, and fxacademy. Pay attention on technical analysis, because it is quite important. Demo account is also important tool for trading.
this sounds like good advice i have been following the FPA education and helping me get a good understanding for every thing

FxProTrader

Private
yes you're rigt. i'm demo account use still. and live too. but it's very difficult. first test demo that live then.

When you will start using the Demo trading accounts then you will know that it is actually very easy and to learn Forex trading is Free.

juan_01

Recruit
i start trading way after watching movie the wolf of wall street
really great movie thx leo
then i followed different traders on twitter and facebook
then start test free signals on demo accounts
and now learning forums

henyo

Master Sergeant
forex trading is an adventure, harder than what it seem, yes it will take lots of time to actually understand it and get a proper feel for it.. but the most important part i would say is be smart and dont give up.

RooRoo

Private, 1st Class
forex trading is an adventure, harder than what it seem, yes it will take lots of time to actually understand it and get a proper feel for it.. but the most important part i would say is be smart and dont give up.
Good point, its not a quick game to be in, but if you have the perseverance and don't try and rush the process its the best thing to do imo

Fruby

Private, 1st Class
So much free material available now. I nearly paid for a course in London but decided against it.

kim855

Recruit
Some of those course prices are crazy!
trying to find the key value of a course is hard, they could be the key you are looking for but also could be a waste of time so its the risk you take as there are no guaranties you will get rich with them

RooRoo

Private, 1st Class
trying to find the key value of a course is hard, they could be the key you are looking for but also could be a waste of time so its the risk you take as there are no guaranties you will get rich with them
Yea fair point, so much scam out there though, its not easy to sort the value from the rubbish