First steps on trading

yes you're rigt. i'm demo account use still. and live too. but it's very difficult. first test demo that live then.

When you will start using the Demo trading accounts then you will know that it is actually very easy and to learn Forex trading is Free.

i start trading way after watching movie the wolf of wall street
really great movie thx leo
then i followed different traders on twitter and facebook
then start test free signals on demo accounts
and now learning forums

forex trading is an adventure, harder than what it seem, yes it will take lots of time to actually understand it and get a proper feel for it.. but the most important part i would say is be smart and dont give up.

forex trading is an adventure, harder than what it seem, yes it will take lots of time to actually understand it and get a proper feel for it.. but the most important part i would say is be smart and dont give up.
Good point, its not a quick game to be in, but if you have the perseverance and don't try and rush the process its the best thing to do imo

So much free material available now. I nearly paid for a course in London but decided against it.

Some of those course prices are crazy!
trying to find the key value of a course is hard, they could be the key you are looking for but also could be a waste of time so its the risk you take as there are no guaranties you will get rich with them

trying to find the key value of a course is hard, they could be the key you are looking for but also could be a waste of time so its the risk you take as there are no guaranties you will get rich with them
Yea fair point, so much scam out there though, its not easy to sort the value from the rubbish

Find legit free forex courses like babypips for example rather than commenting "yes" in a facebookpost promising you free education and signals.

Back