First steps on trading

Of course first step should be getting knowledge and learning of trading. How you learn it depends on you as some people feel easy with any teacher , some try to learn independently. When you know all trading system then practice should be done until you are not good in risk management.

It is understood without knowledge we cannot go ahead for good trading.. My first step would be practice on demo It will more valuable when trader learns risk management on demo account it helps to reduce loss in live trading. Then funds management will not ba big issue for him. he can deal it with wise acts.

Welcome to the forex market and wish a good luck here. Before engaging in any trade with your live accounts why not you start with demo trading accounts. Now a day, many brokers provide the opportunities of demo trading. Because forex market is a volatile market, here every trader should possess enough knowledge, skills and professional sort of training.

Nothing can be best than demo trading accounts as you can trade in the forex market, can learn about forex trading in detail without taking any risks as it is demo trading after all. And in the demo trading traders use only artificial money, not any real money. Even I started my trading with demo trading and it helped me a lot regarding forex trading.

Without proper knowledge every man who want to join forex trading should not take their first step. And if you are here in currency trading for money. Then my friend you can't become a trader. Because, forex trading is not easy to learn and to do. Also you have to choose the right dealing partner for you. Otherwise you can't succeed here. My first step was gaining proper education of forex trading. Then I practice through demo trading accounts to get some experience and to test what I learned.

Hello everyone,
I'm quite new to trading, and I'd like to ask in this thread, I don't know if there are similar, but i didnt saw them, is what do you think have to be the first steps on trading?
What books and videos should I see/read in order to be able to start trading at all, what techniques may I follow that I don't have to pay and things like that.
The directions to a begginer that has no money to give away in courses.

Thanks

Good determination for learning is the first step. You will wash away from the market if you are not skilled enough. Trading is a work of professional people. You have to give time for learning. It requires a lot of study and practice. If you do not have a learning (study) mindset, do not come here. It's not for you.

Trading is quite weired in the beginning as things go wrong most of the time but the things go easier and easier with the passage of the time. If you are a good leaner and hardworking then you will be a successful trader for sure. Ask for more anytime!

The first thing you can do in trading is get yourself educated. Knowledge about the forex trading is important for success. Please don't invest in forex without the proper trading techniques and tools. What was the first step that you took in forex trading.

Before investing your money in Forex, it is advisable to invest enough time in learning about Forex world. please don't start trading just after reading few articles and watching few you tube videos about trading. you can not learn trading in few days, it require time, patience and passion.
Good luck!

Back