First steps on trading

There is no shortcut on forex business, really if beginner thinking will be getting success easily hence this is will become the wrong mindset, how to start to learn trading required step by step and not rushing with high expectation, dream to become rich at short time, as beginner, they need to keep practice on demo account first, then start trading on live account with spent money that afford to lose, test on demo account until you finding profitable strategy and system trading, hence later on live account you can be implemented strategy that works for you
Completely agree with you. Demo account trading is of utmost importance for beginners. You can test your strategies here and then move to live trading. However initially invest only small amounts so that in case you end up losing that it won't constrict your finances.

Completely agree with you. Demo account trading is of utmost importance for beginners. You can test your strategies here and then move to live trading. However initially invest only small amounts so that in case you end up losing that it won't constrict your finances.
Yes, it is very essential for early preparation only invests small account that affords to lose, so if faced with something that out from expectation it will not be disturbed overall financial because trading forex is not easy, this is a very high risk if we can't control emotion

That makes it useful for all traders, in my opinion, not just beginners. One needs to test strategies regardless of their level of experience.

There is no shortcut on forex business, really if beginner thinking will be getting success easily hence this is will become the wrong mindset, how to start to learn trading required step by step and not rushing with high expectation, dream to become rich at short time, as beginner, they need to keep practice on demo account first, then start trading on live account with spent money that afford to lose, test on demo account until you finding profitable strategy and system trading, hence later on live account you can be implemented strategy that works for you
Yes, there is no short to success. In short time anyone can get some temporary success but for sustainable success, it needs time. But most traders do not try to understand this simple fact. They live in fool's Paradise. They want to make quick money without necessary skills and knowledge.

My aim is to find out real success not temporary success. Making profit once or twice is not a successful trading until I am not able to gain regular income. It means forex should be a source of earning that I can use confidently. Now my steps to control on unnecessary emotions and tradings, they are big hurdle in consistent profits.The wau of success is hard and long . It is better than loosing in shortcuts.

I think learning about the basics of the trading is the first step of joining the trading world. You need to increase your knowledge by consulting different learning providers including online sources, books, experienced traders, and many more. How much do you know about the Forex market?

I think learning about the basics of the trading is the first step of joining the trading world. You need to increase your knowledge by consulting different learning providers including online sources, books, experienced traders, and many more. How much do you know about the Forex market?
It is very good to learn basic education, if later already having long time experience, I think also will explore more knowledge, besides learn with reading from an article but also very important to keep practice on the demo account, although only using virtual money, but useful to backtest system and strategy with free of risk

You must make a demo account and start a trade on it untill you learn about the market. Also read the newspaper, do some research about the market from websites related to forex and also from the traders who are trading from long time.

Learning is the key to success. And practice makes us perfect. Practice means a newbie should do a lot of experiments on demo account to see what works for him. And all these need time. You have to give enough time for learning and research if you want to be a good trader.
Rightly said.Practice indeed makes perfect. :)

That makes it useful for all traders, in my opinion, not just beginners. One needs to test strategies regardless of their level of experience.
Yep I agree with that too. Demo trading has its uses for experienced traders as well. In that respect I think demo trading is something that will always be useful and helpful throughout our trading lives for trying and testing trade strategies.

Back