First steps on trading

Yep I agree with that too. Demo trading has its uses for experienced traders as well. In that respect I think demo trading is something that will always be useful and helpful throughout our trading lives for trying and testing trade strategies.

My thoughts exactly. It's a tool like any other, one should not be shy to use it when necessary.

My thoughts exactly. It's a tool like any other, one should not be shy to use it when necessary.
Sometimes demo account is important to do so, although already experienced or senior trader, if they still facing loss hence back to use demo account is one way to learn again before replenishing account with the new deposit, because if we in hurry to start trading live again, its only like as revenge to the market and this isn`t good

The most initial step in trading is to make a mindset that you are now going to trade at any cost. Than motivate yourself that if others can do than why you can't. If you do so than you are able to do a trade on a forex market.

If you are intending to join the trading world then you have to get yourself educated. It is the first and foremost step of your trading career where you need to focus high. Your success is directly proportional to the market knowledge. Do you have enough knowledge? If yes, then you can live up your dreams!

Getting knowledge is the first step in the forex trading. You should have knowledge about what to do, why to do, how to do and when to do trade on the forex market. Because without this you can't be able to do trade on the forex market.

The first step you need to take after entering the market is to come up with a plan that suits your trading style. I have seen many people trade in forex without any plan. It is one of the worst things you can do. You will never progress in trading if you trade without any plans.

The first step, in my opinion, is to learn how to use your trading plan and learn (and practice) the theory required to make that trading plan.

In order to understand the trade you need to understand Forex. Understand the patterns that occur in the market, the reasons what led to the rise or fall of any currency pair, follow the news. It's a many years work. you have to be in trend. Trends are changing and you need to always be up to date.
My personal opinion is if you are not ready to spend 100% of your time studying the Forex market, you have nothing to do in trading.

Currently to learn forex we can get so many sources of learning, through forum forexpeacearmy also if we having the intention to learn forex, and all about ins and outs of forex business, we can learn and explore our knowledge, forex business is worldwide business and everywhere we can trading forex although we using broker in different country as long as these companies accept our country hence start forex can choosing appropriate broker

Back