First steps on trading

I also find forex peace army very descent forum , Here authentic things are mentioned. A trader can get benefit on forex learning . strategies and brokers discussion. CHoosing good broker and getting proper knowledge are important when any one is going to start trading. As much he will explore knowledge he can decide better i n trading business.

There is no easy way – you need to educate yourself before you start trading. I would recommend free courses on the Internet, try also Youtube, whatever fits you. Pay attention on technical analysis, cause it is quite important. Then open demo account and spend some time there

Yes if we want to become a real trader hence will no easy way to become success at short time, need time and process, but if you want to become investor trader, what the needs to do is only looking for expert trader as account manager, or cop trading leader, in forex business not only as trader that can make money, but investor trader also having possibility to make money with following copy trading system or pamm system

For me ,first step go to bookstore and find a good forex book in your country. You may not know that good or bad. To pick up the one that you mostly like and read it. After that you can test on your demo account. If you believe in yourself,during your jouney you will meet your forex teacher.

Hello everyone,
I'm quite new to trading, and I'd like to ask in this thread, I don't know if there are similar, but i didnt saw them, is what do you think have to be the first steps on trading?
What books and videos should I see/read in order to be able to start trading at all, what techniques may I follow that I don't have to pay and things like that.
The directions to a begginer that has no money to give away in courses.

Thanks

I'd say just take the Forex Military School, then go to babypips and do the entire free course. Just trade DEMO for a while until you feel comfortable trading. And when you do, just deposit a small amount and start there. See it as a mid/long term endeavor.

Everyone says to do demo but the problem is when you start feeling good after few winning in demo account. Then you face the real market and things got complicated. I suggest to make a trading plan before you enter in real market.

The first step in forex trading is to start with the smaller moves. Means a small investments. Never make a larger move as you don't have a huge knowledge and experience at initial stage. Greater move means a greater loss which you can't afford at initial stage. kindly think about it.

As a new trader, I would like to advise you to spend more time on learning and practicing as comapred to the talking about trading. You will learn the things from different resources for sure on daily basis. You need to practice your learnt knowledge on the live market as well via demo account.

Back