First steps on trading

This is personally a good place to learn so your in the right place
yes spa military school is great place to start, it helped me to start trading and try to my feet in technical analysis after two weeks of training. It's hard to find the course of same quality and smooth increase in difficulty.

You do not need a mentor or paid course to become successful in trading. You just need practice and full dedication. First of all learn the basics of forex online which is easily available then find a good broker, create a demo account and practice regularly. Make your trading plan and after exiting the trade ask yourself if it is worth it or not. Continuously improve yourself.

Hello everyone,
I'm quite new to trading, and I'd like to ask in this thread, I don't know if there are similar, but i didnt saw them, is what do you think have to be the first steps on trading?
What books and videos should I see/read in order to be able to start trading at all, what techniques may I follow that I don't have to pay and things like that.
The directions to a begginer that has no money to give away in courses.

Thanks
Education section and demo account

The demo account is very important for a trader to learn and practice as a newbie, they need to make early preparation seriously, but usually, a beginner will often become a victim in the market, although already trying demo account and test to real account still get fail, after level sitting duck they will move to next level walking goat.

There was a great piece of advice not to buy some courses and learn something free of charge. Forex militatry school is absolutely free and it will help you to form your own opinion on the forex market. After it, you can read the forums here and also get different kind of information from the Internet but then you should make all the information come through your knowledge of the market and filter trash. That is why everybody advises you to start your learning here.

Hello everyone,
I'm quite new to trading, and I'd like to ask in this thread, I don't know if there are similar, but i didnt saw them, is what do you think have to be the first steps on trading?
What books and videos should I see/read in order to be able to start trading at all, what techniques may I follow that I don't have to pay and things like that.
The directions to a begginer that has no money to give away in courses.

Thanks
Learn a strategy

Trade on demo

Become profitable over time

Gain confidence

Go live

The very first thing you should to understand is that trading is a very broad activity. I believe that you have to start from the choice of what activity do you admire more. There are actually forex trading, crypto trading, stock trading and so on. Then you should watch/read special learning content (you can find it in the internet or buy books in a book store). The main mistake which is caude by novice is a rush. Don't rush, be patient, it's the main rule. Learn a bit per day and then you may start practicing. Afterwards, you should choose a platform and elaborate a trading strategy (it's very important because your success mainly will depend on your strategy). Never stop learning, trading is so broad than even professionals don't stop learning something new.

Back