First steps on trading

The first step to start is to learn, if we interesting in a certain business, without learning hence we will never know how to start, if already have knowledge then applied to practice in real condition, in forex for newbie usually will start with a demo account, because forex is risky they need early preparation to learn how to manage account trading.

First of all, you've got to learn some theoretical stuff. THere are so many different tutorials like Forex Military School or babypips or whatever. The most pleasant thing about forex learning is that all the information you need is free of charge, so, don't spend money on different courses or webinars or tutorials. The next thing is practice. I advise to make a demo account and start trading using this or that platform. Your main goal is to learn how to use the terminal and avoid some mechanical mistakes. After you learn how to make the deals, you can make a deposit. Not very large. There you will face the real trading problems. You can find solutions here, on this forum.

Knowledge , learning and trading practice is basic step for new traders. They have to struggle first for knowing forex market and all about trading then step forward to live trading confidently. no one can make success without knowledge .
Absolutely. In case we speak about novices, then learning nd practicing are the best things that can somehow help them to dive into trading activity. The biggest issues of all beginners is a fear, a fear to remain without money. However, I think that there is no reason to fear about it, because want it or not you eventually remain without money. I mean that it's a major part of your learning. Losses are the best teacher of yours until you start to understand hw does the forex market work. In this business I guess strategy, psychology, learning matter more than any other features in trading though.

Speaking about first steps in traing I can advice just never give up and always striving for the best. So, it's the first thing you have to understand because it setups you on a positive way. It's really vital for every trader to learn trading psychology. There are no successful traders who never work on their psychology. Then, you have to set right goals I guess, no goals like "earn a lot of money" and stuff like that it only confuses you and your mind. Set goals like "to become a professional trader" and step by step strive for your desire. Learn and practicing are the best things for every beginner who want to be succeded in trading.

I also didn’t spend any money on courses, mentors, etc. because all of the information you need is available online for free. The difficultly level depends on how well you grasp the material, but I would warn you to watch out for scammers and to be prepared to spend some time learning and practicing on demo before you invest.

Demo Demo Demo for at least 6 months.
Here on FPA follow the traders get a feel for Fundamentals and Technical Analysis

I think that the best resources to learn forex is different trading forex. Some of them have their own educational centers which can be very useful and informative.

Hello everyone,
I'm quite new to trading, and I'd like to ask in this thread, I don't know if there are similar, but i didnt saw them, is what do you think have to be the first steps on trading?
What books and videos should I see/read in order to be able to start trading at all, what techniques may I follow that I don't have to pay and things like that.
The directions to a begginer that has no money to give away in courses.

Thanks
Start with forex school it’s free

Keep learning and practicing, this is the only way to succeed in trading. I can see how people here are emphasising on demo trading more than anything. No doubt demo trading is useful for traders to test a brokerage platform and to get a feel of trading. However, if you’ve never traded on a live account before and you get comfortable on a demo account, you’ll never be able to adapt yourself to real trading. Therefore after learning the basics on a demo account you should immediately shift to a small account and practice on that.

Back