Fivestarsnails or ICD

Atran38

Recruit
Hi all,
Anyone have experience with fivestarsnails.com or any other ICD. I made deposits into this investment then made a small profit. Afterwards there was an event I wanted to participate and I was late in making a deposit. I was assessed a fee. When I paid up and looked to make a withdrawal, I was told that since I was so late, there is a fine to be paid of 8% of my withdrawal request.

So question is, this is the first time I encountered this. Has anyone seen so.ething similar, maybe from a different ICD? Anyone able to withdraw?

FxMaster

Lt. Colonel
Hi all,
Anyone have experience with fivestarsnails.com or any other ICD. I made deposits into this investment then made a small profit. Afterwards there was an event I wanted to participate and I was late in making a deposit. I was assessed a fee. When I paid up and looked to make a withdrawal, I was told that since I was so late, there is a fine to be paid of 8% of my withdrawal request.

So question is, this is the first time I encountered this. Has anyone seen so.ething similar, maybe from a different ICD? Anyone able to withdraw?
Ask them T&C about the late fees first.