fix-market.com and toptencoin.com scams

flatestcat

Recruit
Hi , I live in Australia. I would like to hear from people who have been scammed from these two online traders. fix-market address of 88 Wood Street , London , is a fabrication. I presently have no idea where and in what country , they operate from. The fixmarket person goes by the name of Ray Davis - claims to be 63 years old ( probably not his real name) and claims to trade from 88 Wood Street London and has done for 27 years and & months. I have proof that it's a lie. The accounts female ,goes by the name of Elena Addison. There is also a younger man who does the cold calls - Ray Turner - sounds in his mid to late 20's ( probably not his real name) All their phone numbers begin with +44 which is UK England but it's probably not coming from England. They would have good technology to get around that . They all speak English . Ray's accent might be Spanish. Not sure. The victims transfer money into a bank account in Lisbon, Portugal . While you are still believing he is in England, he explains that the money you transfer to the Lisbon account is because they don't charge a transfer fee. At least that is true ( I checked it)They get you to start up with 250 Euro over the phone and then you're put through to Ray Davis who begins trading and you can see the winning trades .So , by then he is gaining your confidence. He starts pushing you to step up to the next level , explaining that 250 euro is not enough to make significant gains. You can see his point . His results are impressive , so you transfer 5400 euro to go to the next level ( gold ) He continues to trade with excellent results and keeps hammering you for more money to jump up to platinum level ( you pay another 2400 euro) . A few nights later ,he hammers you again , saying he can only do 7 trades per day with Platinum BUT for another 16400 euro he can put you up to Platinum Plus and he can do between 25 and 35 trades per day. You need to do your own investigations and ask him questions to put him on the spot. He claims that Lloyd bank matches your money input and that enables him to trade even bigger. Fix market fee is 3.6% and Lloyd Bank fee is 1.6% of you total wins. It's all lies. You will NEVER get your money back from them. The same applies with Topten coin Top ten coin website looks primitive compared to fix- market website. I would like to hear from anyone who has been scammed by these two " companies"

Hi , I live in Australia. I would like to hear from people who have been scammed from these two online traders. fix-market address of 88 Wood Street , London , is a fabrication. I presently have no idea where and in what country , they operate from. The fixmarket person goes by the name of Ray Davis - claims to be 63 years old ( probably not his real name) and claims to trade from 88 Wood Street London and has done for 27 years and & months. I have proof that it's a lie. The accounts female ,goes by the name of Elena Addison. There is also a younger man who does the cold calls - Ray Turner - sounds in his mid to late 20's ( probably not his real name) All their phone numbers begin with +44 which is UK England but it's probably not coming from England. They would have good technology to get around that . They all speak English . Ray's accent might be Spanish. Not sure. The victims transfer money into a bank account in Lisbon, Portugal . While you are still believing he is in England, he explains that the money you transfer to the Lisbon account is because they don't charge a transfer fee. At least that is true ( I checked it)They get you to start up with 250 Euro over the phone and then you're put through to Ray Davis who begins trading and you can see the winning trades .So , by then he is gaining your confidence. He starts pushing you to step up to the next level , explaining that 250 euro is not enough to make significant gains. You can see his point . His results are impressive , so you transfer 5400 euro to go to the next level ( gold ) He continues to trade with excellent results and keeps hammering you for more money to jump up to platinum level ( you pay another 2400 euro) . A few nights later ,he hammers you again , saying he can only do 7 trades per day with Platinum BUT for another 16400 euro he can put you up to Platinum Plus and he can do between 25 and 35 trades per day. You need to do your own investigations and ask him questions to put him on the spot. He claims that Lloyd bank matches your money input and that enables him to trade even bigger. Fix market fee is 3.6% and Lloyd Bank fee is 1.6% of you total wins. It's all lies. You will NEVER get your money back from them. The same applies with Topten coin Top ten coin website looks primitive compared to fix- market website. I would like to hear from anyone who has been scammed by these two " companies"

yes we (3 of us in AU) had a similar experience with TopTenCoin. Have been trying for 8 months to do a withdraw.

yes we (3 of us in AU) had a similar experience with TopTenCoin. Have been trying for 8 months to do a withdraw.
It will be good if you can open a new thread in scam folder along with the full details of your problem with them.

Hi

Hi

I have been living a nightmare with Toptencoin since19 March 2019. My circumstances were that as a person of pension age with a high 5 figure nest egg, I was looking to build the amount for a long term retirement fund. I was contacted by Shawn Wells alias whoever, regarding how crypto trading works and what big returns were possible. He claimed to be from Canada and that he worked in London, probably not true. Being a person who looks for the best in people and obviously naive and looking to make a larger nest egg, I was taken in by his rhetoric, without doing the required checking and cross checking. Before I knew it, I had sent him tens of thousands of dollars through my bank, without getting the relevant account information at the other end. in the two weeks that followed I sent two more large amounts. The reason I was given to do this, was that with larger amounts one can make more money faster as the market rises and falls. Initially my account built up quickly to a six figure amount. My account manager would ring me nightly via Whatapp and we would discuss the markets and discuss more trades. By this time I was keen to withdraw some funds to ensure my success. However, each time I suggested this my account manager would urge me to leave the money in the account to leverage more trades and increase profits. At this point, I should note that all the communication came from Toptencoin as emails were never answered and phone calls rarely, except through the so called support number, which could have been anywhere for all I know. It has been a feature that my so called account manager Mr Wells, was very guarded about everything he said if it meant any comeback on him, or his shonky company. In other cases he would ignore certain questions, or send the conversation in another direction. I was particularly concerned by this stage that he was not even looking at my account or coaching me, as I had requested, about hedging existing trades. On 17th May 2019 the market came off a high and dipped overnight such that I went from a $600k plus high to a $27k deficit, all because I was given no direction on how to hedge my buy positions with sell positions to stop what actually happened. I have been trying to build up my account again ever since, while enduring unspeakable emotional and physical trauma on a daily basis.These people have no scruples, conscience or ethics, indeed they are unscrupulous opportunists, who prey on the naive and the needy. Finally the only small positive from this tragedy is that at my urging and insistence they did refund $8k in instalments to help me with living expenses, but each time after many calls and Whatsapp prompts.

Luckily, I found this comment, maybe you can assist or share more information.

I am an Australian, and was also defrauded by toptencoin last year, February-April 2018, out of substantial sums of money which I am too embarrassed to mention here. I would not let this money go down the drain, and even if it is gone, the people behind need to accountable. So I decided to hire a private investigator and he and was able to obtain the following information:

The company that owned toptencoin is RSK LTD from Sofia, Bulgaria company number:204812684

The site has changed ownership sense to a Russian company.

There were no actual bank records he was able to obtain for this company.

The PI was able to track the wire transfer I made to different companies around the world, mainly Hong-Kong, Bulgaria and Israel, he also discovered that most of the funds were funnelled to Israel to a company called: Elegance Marketing LTD, In Israel company number: 515529550.

This is their website: http://www.elegance.marketing/

According to their website they are situated at Ariel Sharon 4, Givatayim, Israel.

This company is owned by a gentleman by the name: Idan Gabay. He seems to own several marketing and finance companies in Israel.

All of this guy’s companies have the same address: 81 Hatayasim, Ashkelon, Israel.

This was all of the information he was able to obtain, we tried to reach Mr Gabay, though we were not able to do so. The phone number we were able to get for him is this:

+972504545220

At this point it’s fair to say we’ve hit a brick wall, I recently hired an Israeli PI, and he is still investigating. we tried to approach the Israeli authorities, but they said they don’t have enough evidence to do anything.

I am trying to find more victims so we can strengthen our case and gather more evidence to get justice. If anyone has more information to share, please post here, together can stop these criminals!

Everyone, who are having problems with them. I request all of you to open a new thread in scam folder along with the full details of your problem with the broker.

I am an Australian, and was also defrauded by toptencoin last year, February-April 2018, out of substantial sums of money which I am too embarrassed to mention here. I would not let this money go down the drain, and even if it is gone, the people behind need to accountable. So I decided to hire a private investigator and he and was able to obtain the following information:

The company that owned toptencoin is RSK LTD from Sofia, Bulgaria company number:204812684

The PI was able to track the wire transfer I made to different companies around the world, mainly Hong-Kong, Bulgaria and Israel, he also discovered that most of the funds were funnelled to Israel to a company called: Elegance Marketing LTD, In Israel company number: 515529550.

According to their website they are situated at Ariel Sharon 4, Givatayim, Israel.

This company is owned by a gentleman by the name: Idan Gabay. He seems to own several marketing and finance companies in Israel.

All of this guy’s companies have the same address: 81 Hatayasim, Ashkelon, Israel.

This was all of the information he was able to obtain, we tried to reach Mr Gabay, though we were not able to do so. The phone number we were able to get for him is this:

+972504545220

At this point it’s fair to say we’ve hit a brick wall, I recently hired an Israeli PI, and he is still investigating. we tried to approach the Israeli authorities, but they said they don’t have enough evidence to do anything.

I am trying to find more victims so we can strengthen our case and gather more evidence to get justice. If anyone has more information to share, please post here, together can stop these criminals!

WOW you seem to be on the right trail. I also sent some monies to hong kong, but nothing to israel or bulgaria. how sure is your guy about the information, i heard there are some other companies in israel, think if enough of us make complaints someone has to listen.I made a new post as they requested here,do you think you could add your post there? https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/toptencoin-com-scam.60899/

+972504545220

I've been googling this all morning and I am starting to see a patern here also.

Here is a site in Hebrew talking about toptencoin.com https://www.prog.co.il/threads/דרוש-מתכנת-ת-אלופים.338098/

This is the google translate of what a bloke named sahar posted:

Requirements for the programmer in general:
We are looking for a champion programmer, agile and punctual.
All the work is done in English. Freelance
It is important to us availability, we are now uploading a lot of sites to the air and need a programmer to be available, about once a week we want to change something on the site, or upload additional content and it is very important that these changes will not be expanded but will do quickly and professionally. (Not large changes but a changing upper banner, variable content, etc.)

The specific site TOPTENCOIN.COM:
The pages on the site,
homepage
account types
banking
kyc procedures
trading platform (leverate)
disclaimer
terms and conditions
AML
privacy policy
terms of payment

Attached is a link to the home page design,
https://invis.io/ENF5X0K8Z#/271835473_HP_1

https://projects.invisionapp.com/boards/ME3H3G3Z3FQTW/

In general, building things like the design exactly from Rivi. Easy animations for buttons. (Detailed more detailed on the phone if needed 054-849-2979)

The construction of the above pages includes a contact form and a link to the Trindig platform.

How long do you expect the work to take?
And of course .... how much does it cost ??

Additional questions, clarifications – Sahar 058-757-7393, sahar@miriamfinance.com
For any question or clarification feel free to call ... :)

Back