Flashtrade Inc Scam

John Koutsis

Recruit
I was approached by an individual named George Bloomer on Instagram claiming to be a representative of a company named Flashtrade Inc. After a little research and browsing the website it seemed legitimate at the time. I'm new to Forex trading so I was ignorant of how to properly identify a Forex scam.

I have made two transactions of $500.00 USD to BTC currency through Coinmama.com into a provided wallet and was told I would generate a profit of which I could withdraw after a minimum of 7 days, and they only require a 10% fee of all profits made. When I tried to withdraw, I was told I had to pay the brokerage fee first in order to release my assets which involved paying more. I declined doing so.

Now I'm short of $1050.00 USD (including fees) and have yet to see any profits.

His Instagram profile is instagram.com/gb._.fx/ and the website is flashtrade.org.

I have since done more research and find nothing viable on him or his company. SIPC even denied them being a member of their licensed businesses.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191220-110105_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20191220-110105_Instagram.jpg
    633.9 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_20191220_104121_360.jpg
    IMG_20191220_104121_360.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 10
I was approached by an individual named George Bloomer on Instagram claiming to be a representative of a company named Flashtrade Inc. After a little research and browsing the website it seemed legitimate at the time. I'm new to Forex trading so I was ignorant of how to properly identify a Forex scam.

I have made two transactions of $500.00 USD to BTC currency through Coinmama.com into a provided wallet and was told I would generate a profit of which I could withdraw after a minimum of 7 days, and they only require a 10% fee of all profits made. When I tried to withdraw, I was told I had to pay the brokerage fee first in order to release my assets which involved paying more. I declined doing so.

His Instagram profile is instagram.com/gb._.fx/ and the website is flashtrade.org.

I have since done more research and find nothing viable on him or his company. SIPC even denied them being a member of their licensed businesses.
First of all, invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

Note: Invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.

The name added and there are fishy things I found about the website. check this two sites https://flashtrade.org/index/ http://www.ultimatefxtrade.com/ both websites same and experts too. Also, the first one and last one have Indian name and both are Male names with female pictures.

SIPC is at https://www.sipc.org/ You can contact them as they claim to be in the US and you can also contact the NFA and CFTC.

Interesting find, I've done some digging and it's the first time I see this identical website. SIPC already responded to me about not knowing them and also said they never issue any certificates of any sort. I haven't tried NFA or CFTC, but I have filed an IC3 on FBI's site and also filed a report with FINRA.

There are several things that seemed out of place as time went by and I noticed more and more all the details. Also how they deal with you is unusual, they try to look professional but I was able to sniff them out. I was too late though, my money is gone.

Thanks for your input!

Interesting find, I've done some digging and it's the first time I see this identical website. SIPC already responded to me about not knowing them and also said they never issue any certificates of any sort. I haven't tried NFA or CFTC, but I have filed an IC3 on FBI's site and also filed a report with FINRA.

There are several things that seemed out of place as time went by and I noticed more and more all the details. Also how they deal with you is unusual, they try to look professional but I was able to sniff them out. I was too late though, my money is gone.

Thanks for your input!
You are most welcome and let me know if I can help you with anything else :)

The same issue happened to me with fxbitcointrade.com at least you were not told to add some cash from your initial investment I lost 700$ the guy Branson Rogers even put ads on Instagram to look legit

I was asked to invest more after the initial investment if I wanted to obtain a weekly/holiday bonus made out to "loyal" investors.

At least we are aware and we will not fall to those traps again people are Evil they just travel around the world living the luxury life through people’s sweat that cash could have done a lot to our families. May God curse them and their generations from what they are doing to us.

invite-fpaop.png
The FPA invited the Original Poster to update this discussion on Feb 12, 2020 at 11:24 AM

Back