Flashtrade Inc Scam

invite-fpaop.png
The FPA invited the Original Poster to update this discussion on Feb 12, 2020 at 11:24 AM
I have no updates at the moment. Is there anything required of me to keep this post going?

I have yet to hear from any association I filed a complaint with, having the ability to help recover my funds(FBI, FINRA). I may file with NFA or CFTC as available organizations mentioned earlier in this thread.

I recently was contacted again by the same George Bloomer(broker) that I dealt with during my so called "trading" with Flash Trade, and I was asked to pay the brokerage fee or a possible smaller amount to release my funds, I gladly refused. The fact that a company won't release your money that can pay the brokerage fee 10 times over seems suspicious.

He only contacts me through Instagram, but I also used What'sApp to communicate with him in the past. I also tried talking to him by phone and he kept acting like he couldn't hear me and would always hang up. He asked me to take down this thread and my post on social media because it's hurting his business and making potential investors nervous(which they should be).

An individual on Instagram also contacted me recently and tried to sway me into believing that they too thought it was a scam at first but ended up making profit out of their dealings with Flash Trade. The whole conversation was shady and something was off about them.

Back