• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss FlipFXTrade.com

General discussions of a financial company
I was contacted by Barbara Dowden on LinkedIn. She talked me into converting a little bit of Alt coins I had (it had dropped down to about $488) plus $250. I converted it into bitcoin and invested. Now, I appear the fool. I slowly watched my investment rise to over $6,000.00. I suspected a scam. I could not get my money out. The only time I was allowed to trade was the other night when Bitcoin shot up. Portfolio increased $2,000.00. I can't withdraw my money and she (or whoever it is) just wants more. I saw the post hit today that FlipFXTrade is a scam. I hope my efforts played a part in taking them down. I hope I prevented others from getting conned. I also hope that justice will help me realize a windfall in one way or another.

This is my reason why I failed when I am as novice trader:

I try to trade in Flip FX Trade, the spread is going wider when there is any big news like yesterday so the price is not hit my TP point. So I think trading in Flip FX Trade is not good and not secure, spread is just Flip FX Trade opinion to take my money. I sent them an email but you they not explain to me about this case.

I think their operation is a scam con job. I notified some authorities and Forex Peace Army. They will not reply to my emails, phone calls or texts. My balence goes up and down with market fluctuations. I cannot withdraw money or trade. I still have access to their dashboard.

Back