FloridaForex - Trade Journal updated daily.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FloridaForex

Private
Hello everyone, I am a subscriber of Felix's signals. Thanks Felix. This section would be my trade journal. I will try to update it daily if not atleast weekly. I just started a new live account on the 19th of Nov 2007. Results will be posted here including screen shots. My Trade Setup is strictly based on candlestick formations and two more tech indicators. Alligator and ADX. I do not trade news unless Felix lets me know ahead of time of what may happen :)

Here are my trades from the Nove 19, 2007 till 11/29/07 (today)

I am sure I can double my account till Monday Dec 3rd, 07.

Here is a screen shot.

122907.jpg

Thanks for viewing. Next update tomorrow.

My Trade Setup is strictly based on candlestick formations and two more tech indicators. Alligator and ADX. I do not trade news unless Felix lets me know ahead of time of what may happen :)

Oh good! Another Floridian.

That doesn't quite look like Alligator on the screen shot. Are the other 2 lines just not quite visible on my less than perfect computer monitor? Any chance you can share a few more details of your strategy?

More on your trading system

FloridaForex,

I must confess this is a great performance. It will be nice if you can throw more light on your trading system. What are the technical indicator and the time frame you are using?

wow! that is wonderful performance in short day, please throw more light on your holy grail`system. thans in advance

Trades on 11/30/07

I was extremely busy today getting ready to go out of town for the weekend. But i did some small trades and one negative trade from yesterday evening.

I hate losing trades but they are a part of forex business. I am writing up to demonstrate my strategy and will post it here soon. Thanks everyone and have a great weekend.

Felix thanks for your news signals got them in time :)

113007top.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back