FloridaForex - Trade Journal updated daily.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trouble Validating your Trade Journal

:confused:FloridaForex - I tried to validate your trade log. You are using MetaTrader 4 from the looks of it. However, I started with your first 3 trades 14257826, 14259595, and 14263668 and looked back on the charts, using a 1 minute chart to validate against. If you are in Florida, then the GMT listed would be 5 hours difference. In setting up horizontal lines for the buys and sells, I could not find any time bar combination that matched your trades for 48 hours in either direction.

Can you post a screenshot that can be validated? Basically, I wanted to see what the market action was when you were entering/exiting your trades. The basic strategy of taking small (10 pip) gains is actually pretty hot. What indicators were you using to asses the entry/exit points?

Looks like pure scalping to me! Which seems to be working perfectly for you.

Which broker are you using??:)))) I don't think mine will allow me such strategies....

If you are in Florida, then the GMT listed would be 5 hours difference.

I'm also in Florida, but different brokers' demos show different times for me. I wish they'd all just standardize on GMT.

Hopefully, FloridaForex can post soon with more info (including the difference between "broker time" and GMT).

Sorry

Sorry guys i have been out of trading for a little while. I was sick in bed for almost 3 weeks had a car accident. Back in trading though.

I use fxdd and those charts are real. I am not making this up. Really dont need to.

Yes most of my trades are scalps. I dont wait for a long time to make things happen for me. I go in make my safe 5 to 10 pips and out... i dont care where the market heads after that.

I have been trading past two days and will post results again. Sorry about the delay.

:confused:FloridaForex - I tried to validate your trade log. You are using MetaTrader 4 from the looks of it. However, I started with your first 3 trades 14257826, 14259595, and 14263668 and looked back on the charts, using a 1 minute chart to validate against. If you are in Florida, then the GMT listed would be 5 hours difference. In setting up horizontal lines for the buys and sells, I could not find any time bar combination that matched your trades for 48 hours in either direction.

Can you post a screenshot that can be validated? Basically, I wanted to see what the market action was when you were entering/exiting your trades. The basic strategy of taking small (10 pip) gains is actually pretty hot. What indicators were you using to asses the entry/exit points?

This evening I will go back to these trades and capture screen shots by going back and will provide the results here.... 14257826 14259595 14263668

Trade 14259595 Eur/Jpy 22 pips

here is one of them in 1 min chart... took a lot of time had to scroll all the way back LOL.... i normally use 30 min / 1 hr candles... but here is a screen shot..

ej.jpg

Here is a larger screen shot.. sorry about that...

here is a larger screen shot sorry about that... in the 1 min chart this trade looks like it went the opposite way before it went my direction...

ej-1.jpg

New Account.

I just openend a new account on 12/07/07 as a close friend of mine wanted me to try a new trade strategy. I was going to use my live account but decided lets open a demo and do it there...as you can see my first 3 trades went bad....so I stopped using his trade strategy and used my own strategy and took my demo from negative - $78K to + $124K from 12/10/07 to 12/14/07.

Guys develope your trade plan and use it. If you loose some money in the begining dont give up...When I take a bad trade and I know it may go bad... i just get out of it and concentrade on the next trade. If you keep your win / loss ratio from 60%/40% you will be a winner at the end.

There will always be losses in forex. I have never met any one who can trade positvely all the time. The game is to decrease your losses by increasing your profits !

newacct.jpg

Thank you for the trade validation

Thank you for posting a validation to your trade. I was able to validate it. Now, I am looking at your latest log and am studying it. I always like seeing people's trading styles. Personally I like following Larry William's style that he uses in the futures market. Mainly it is just watching for the right setup before jumping in. Thanks again and have a great holiday.

Common FloridaForex!

We would really like to know what kind of "magic system" you have!
Do you trade with Felix? This is just unreal!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back