Flying Hummingbird / EffortWe Global Scam !!!

goldenspirit

Private
Hi all

I have unfortunately fallen prey to the evil of this world.
I have been scammed of almost my entire savings for Forex investing with a broker who turned out to be an organized crime gang operating from China or South East Asia laundering money through cyber criminality. I have reason to belive they are Chinese operating from Vietnam. Later I understood it was common in Asia 2 years ago and known as "Shazhupan" or "Pig Butchering Scam" where you are the pig (money bank) and they are the parasites feeding off of you. Because it is known there, they moved to new territories outside Asia where people don't know much about it.

The broker is Flying Hummingbird Co., Ltd who changed to EffortWe Global Limited last month.
They have their workers contact you on dating apps like Tinder or on Whatsapp. I saw a lot of red flags along the way and was very suspicious but the guy I talked to had the right answers every time to trick you. With Covid lock down I was isolated and I ignored all the warning signs hoping for some Forex gains and quick relief thinking the only way to achieve financial stability is through markets and taking risks.

They tell you it's better to go through a coin exchange platform to send them Bitcoin directly instead of wire transfer who would cost you a lot of fees. But it's a way so you can't charge-back your money and recall it when you know you have been scammed. They also cover their traces through crypto addresses.

At first I started with a very small amount $200 that I didn't mind losing. Slowly I was putting much bigger amounts. The manipulation was on the course of 3 months where they talk to you daily about silly things and slowly become your friends and then start their plan. All in all I have lost around $40k (ouch :(). My account showed that I earned double which is fake money. They let me withdraw $1000 once which made me think they were legit but once you reach a certain amount, you can no longer withdraw and they invent new excuses to ask you to put more money and unlock your withdrawals. It's also a scam and thankfully I didn't fall for that.

I have learned my lesson the hard way. It will take me some time to earn back the money I lost. I usually trust nobody but for some reason I thought I had to stop being paranoid and that there are some good people in this world. Turns out there are none. These people are the lowest form of humanity, living in poor conditions and willing to sacrifice anyone for their own financial gains. The pictures they send you are bought online and tell a whole background story on this fake persona. It's very elaborate and scripted.

Also don't fall into scammers who tell you they can recover your funds easily. They also prey on your desperation and sense of emergency. I am planing on fighting this on the long run and find out who these scammers are to file a lawsuit. If others have similar stories with them and can share what they did, you can reach out to me to maybe go for a class action or find out some inconsistencies/mistakes they made along the way.

If you have better suggestions, please share. This was very recent : 2 days ago and I am still in shock but they won't get the best of me.

Hi all

I have been scammed of almost my entire savings for Forex investing with a broker who turned out to be an organized crime gang operating from China or South East Asia laundering money through cyber criminality. I have reason to belive they are Chinese operating from Vietnam. Later I understood it was common in Asia 2 years ago and known as "Shazhupan" or "Pig Butchering Scam" where you are the pig (money bank) and they are the parasites feeding off of you. Because it is known there, they moved to new territories outside Asia where people don't know much about it.

The broker is Flying Hummingbird Co., Ltd who changed to EffortWe Global Limited last month.
They have their workers contact you on dating apps like Tinder or on Whatsapp. I saw a lot of red flags along the way and was very suspicious but the guy I talked to had the right answers every time to trick you. With Covid lock down I was isolated and I ignored all the warning signs hoping for some Forex gains and quick relief thinking the only way to achieve financial stability is through markets and taking risks.

They tell you it's better to go through a coin exchange platform to send them Bitcoin directly instead of wire transfer who would cost you a lot of fees. But it's a way so you can't charge-back your money and recall it when you know you have been scammed. They also cover their traces through crypto addresses.

At first I started with a very small amount $200 that I didn't mind losing. Slowly I was putting much bigger amounts. The manipulation was on the course of 3 months where they talk to you daily about silly things and slowly become your friends and then start their plan. All in all I have lost around $40k (ouch :(). My account showed that I earned double which is fake money. They let me withdraw $1000 once which made me think they were legit but once you reach a certain amount, you can no longer withdraw and they invent new excuses to ask you to put more money and unlock your withdrawals. It's also a scam and thankfully I didn't fall for that.

I have learned my lesson the hard way. It will take me some time to earn back the money I lost. I usually trust nobody but for some reason I thought I had to stop being paranoid and that there are some good people in this world. Turns out there are none. These people are the lowest form of humanity, living in poor conditions and willing to sacrifice anyone for their own financial gains. The pictures they send you are bought online and tell a whole background story on this fake persona. It's very elaborate and scripted.

Also don't fall into scammers who tell you they can recover your funds easily. They also prey on your desperation and sense of emergency. I am planing on fighting this on the long run and find out who these scammers are to file a lawsuit. If others have similar stories with them and can share what they did, you can reach out to me to maybe go for a class action or find out some inconsistencies/mistakes they made along the way.

If you have better suggestions, please share. This was very recent : 2 days ago and I am still in shock but they won't get the best of me.
Can we have the actual website, please?

Can we have the actual website, please?
Yes the websites are the following :
FlyingHummingbirdCo.,Ltd
- NFA ID : 0538570 (possibly a clone and unrelated to National Futures Association)
- Customer service email : admin@hujinsuo.website
- Active Period : April 2021 to June 11, 2021
- In June, the broker changed websites to the following :

EffortweGlobalLimited
- Email : info@effortwe360.com
- Active Period : June 11, 2021. Active as of today (June 26, 2021)

They are also linked to Yunma Tianlong Scam. It’s the same Chinese director operating different scam forex websites and shell companies in the UK.

Has anyone ever managed to retrieve money from such scams? Maybe stories from China since this is where the scam originated

First of all, invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread " Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread. " Will help you to find out.

Note: The invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.
Note 2: Make sure to share your account number (Only account number). Many time this help companies to find out you are genuine or not.
Note 3: Make sure to follow the suggestions correctly, when you do it correctly you will get the below message in your thread automatically.

OP Screen shot.jpg

Yes the websites are the following :
FlyingHummingbirdCo.,Ltd
- NFA ID : 0538570 (possibly a clone and unrelated to National Futures Association)
- Customer service email : admin@hujinsuo.website
- Active Period : April 2021 to June 11, 2021
- In June, the broker changed websites to the following :

EffortweGlobalLimited
- Email : info@effortwe360.com
- Active Period : June 11, 2021. Active as of today (June 26, 2021)

They are also linked to Yunma Tianlong Scam. It’s the same Chinese director operating different scam forex websites and shell companies in the UK.

Has anyone ever managed to retrieve money from such scams? Maybe stories from China since this is where the scam originated

Hi all

Both brokers are being ran by Yunma Tianlong. The thread below includes the name of the Director and their address in Mainland (see page 1). On page two a different poster confirms both brokers are part of Yunma.

Hi all

Ive been a victim as well but is there anything we need to do? The broker is on a separate platform , do we need to delete and block emails from them? Also, does MT5 have responsibility on these since they enable such? I supposed they receive commission but at our expense? Shouldnt they be accountable?

Ive been a victim as well but is there anything we need to do? The broker is on a separate platform , do we need to delete and block emails from them? Also, does MT5 have responsibility on these since they enable such? I supposed they receive commission but at our expense? Shouldnt they be accountable?
I am sorry it happened to you too.
I too believe MT5 should be held accountable for not verifying the brokers on its platform.

Right now our main solution is to report to as many authorities as possible to make them take this case seriously. The more victims report, the better.

Besides your local police, you can report here by explaining the scam is linked to yunma Tianlong international consulting Co., Ltd and its Chinese director Li Wen Zhang. Hopefully they can catch him soon. There are other posts about this scammer on this forum.

please report here :
Hong kong police e report center

Hi all

Unfortunately lots of snakes in the Crypto/Forex world - we all learn the hard way. I hope that you get something back out of them, but seems unlikely unfortunately. How did you deposit?

Unfortunately lots of snakes in the Crypto/Forex world - we all learn the hard way. I hope that you get something back out of them, but seems unlikely unfortunately. How did you deposit?
I have deposited through Bitcoin address. So it’s hard to ask for chargeback unfortunately. They got me

Hi.. I also fall on the sam
Hi all

If you have better suggestions, please share. This was very recent : 2 days ago and I am still in shock but they won't get the best of me
I have deposited through Bitcoin address. So it’s hard to ask for chargeback unfortunately. They got me
Hi.. I also fall on the same situation as you but on a lower amount. I empathize with you because i feel the same way and fall the same way. May i know the name of the scammer? (for everyone's idea and information).

Back