flyingHummingbird SCAM

needhelp2021

Private
flying hummingbird this TRADE platform is SCAM THEY ARE THE old ACCOUNT OF RichnessEmpire-live... stay away from them, I lost a lot of money, I hope it will NOT HAPPEN TO YOU too..BE SAFE.

Flying Hummingbird Co.,limited - flyingpro.online
Let's start with adding your story as a review https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/18945/flyingpro.online and then follow the below suggestions.

First of all, invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

Note: The invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.
Note 2: Make sure to share your account number (Only account number). Many time this help companies to find out you are genuine or not.
Note 3: Make sure to follow the suggestions correctly, when you do it correctly you will get the below message in your thread automatically.

OP Screen shot.jpg

flying hummingbird this TRADE platform is SCAM THEY ARE THE old ACCOUNT OF RichnessEmpire-live... stay away from them, I lost a lot of money, I hope it will NOT HAPPEN TO YOU too..BE SAFE.
Hi, did you achieve to get back your money? Are you trying to do something? I'm in the same situation and I don't know what to do.

Hi, did you achieve to get back your money? Are you trying to do something? I'm in the same situation and I don't know what to do.
I am from the Philippines, I don't have any idea where to start too, I lost a lot of money, I mean so much, I met this guy in tender and we chatted at WhatsApp, I owe a lot of money too just hoping for to recover my money back, but the same replied the customer service, I reported already at coinfirm but they can't help me, also in reclaim crypto... i tried at Hongkong police THEsame REPLY... i am losing myself, all my hard work money is GONE.

Back