flyingHummingbird SCAM

I am from the Philippines, I don't have any idea where to start too, I lost a lot of money, I mean so much, I met this guy in tender and we chatted at WhatsApp, I owe a lot of money too just hoping for to recover my money back, but the same replied the customer service, I reported already at coinfirm but they can't help me, also in reclaim crypto... i tried at Hongkong police THEsame REPLY... i am losing myself, all my hard work money is GONE.
Again boys from Tinder, no conscience at all! I am so sorry to read such sad story and very sorry for you.
As I mentioned in other thread: DON'T believe boys who asking money from you.
Unfortunately, no way to reverse crypto transaction. In this situation I recommend to stay calm and move on.
Do not focus on this situation, take it as an experience. Otherwise there is a chance that you will deceived even more in your attempts to return the funds. Be strong.

It is still too much... I hope you will find a way to get this money back

I did, but it's hopeless, they are not AMLA Regulated nor in our Phillipine SE.. THAT THE REALITY, NOT THEY WANTED ME TO DEPOSIT RVEN NY ACCOUNT IS CLOSED..

I've been scammed too. One person contacted me in a APP and convinced me to make money because wanted to help me because I have a low monthly income. Flying hummingbird and this person scammed me 7800€.
I am contacting lawyers and the police, but it seems very difficult to recover anything. That broker says that the Spanish authoties blocked my account and I have to do a 6000$ deposit to withdraw my money and I won't do that.

Does anyone have news about that? Anyone has recovered anything? Please contact me. It's almost all my savings.

I've been scammed too. One person contacted me in a APP and convinced me to make money because wanted to help me because I have a low monthly income. Flying hummingbird and this person scammed me 7800€.
I am contacting lawyers and the police, but it seems very difficult to recover anything. That broker says that the Spanish authoties blocked my account and I have to do a 6000$ deposit to withdraw my money and I won't do that.

Does anyone have news about that? Anyone has recovered anything? Please contact me. It's almost all my savings.
Yeah they keep asking you to deposit and promise u can withdraw your account, i lost almost 25000$, because I keep deposit for processing then taxes they said or service charge... I tried to report them too in hongkong authorities, its hopeless , all my money and I owe too in bank and some of friends just hoping to recover, it doesn't work either... Its totally hopeless.... I can't deposit anymore... They keep asking thesame messages .

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210409_001837.jpg
    Screenshot_20210409_001837.jpg
    122.8 KB · Views: 4
flying hummingbird this TRADE platform is SCAM THEY ARE THE old ACCOUNT OF RichnessEmpire-live... stay away from them, I lost a lot of money, I hope it will NOT HAPPEN TO YOU too..BE SAFE.
I have the same situation. what happened to your account with this broker?

I can't access anymore in MT5, but still I can open it via there website, but still a piece of S*** WEBSITE.

Back